One thing to remember...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Isiah Battle....I wonder where he'd rank this year among OT's? We have to consider him as a 5th rounder this year, and I'm pretty sure that would be a steal I'm sure he'll get a good look soon.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isiah Battle....I wonder where he'd rank this year among OT's? We have to consider him as a 5th rounder this year, and I'm pretty sure that would be a steal I'm sure he'll get a good look soon.
I like where your heads at!!

Any news on him?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, the Rams felt he was making enough progress that they put him on the roster rather than risk losing him. Since the team isn't allowed to work with him so far this offseason, there wouldn't be any info newer than that.

Hopefully he has kept up the weight training at least, so he will be up to NFL strength standards by the OTAs.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know much about him. Was he good in college?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Keep in mind the Rams cut Isiah Battle and then signed him after the cut down to 53, the tackle they kept UDFA from South Florida Darrell Williams, who showed much better in preseason espeically at LT and was the first tackle off the bench who replaced Havenstein against the Bears until Foles threw another interception and both Brown and Williams were hurt on the same play making the tackle. Foles went to the bench after that game.