One Steeler Stood Tall...Bears Win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
22045680_1637695566277125_731803127497552475_n.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, went to see my nephew play for UN Reno last weekend vs. Idaho State. (Krapernicks alma mater) They were favored by an AMAZING 33pts! The new Reno coach pulled the same crap. They came out AFTER the anthem. Idaho State beat them. (My nephew loves America, and his parents are very patriotic, BTW)

The Shehawks pulled the same crap today, and lost. A bunch of unappreciative spineless punks. I love it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Americans of every ethnicity have given their lives for our flag. This country isn't perfect, but when I see veterans show respect for the symbol of us all, it brings a damn tear to my eye. Thank you Alejandro and #respect.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's keep the politics out of the Rams forum. It manages to be an even bigger clusterfuck than Goff/Wentz, STL/LA, and Warner/Bulger debates.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There's a very easy solution to this. Stop playing the anthem before every game. It's weird.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's keep the politics out of the Rams forum. It manages to be an even bigger clusterfuck than Goff/Wentz, STL/LA, and Warner/Bulger debates.

Hard to believe Warner/Bulger was even a debate. Silly Rams fans.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Jerry appears to be leaving the thread...

155.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I like David bowie weird. I don't like national anthem before regular season game weird. I'm pretty sure only the usa does it.

Love Bowie. Just dishing you crap. What about the Olympics? And they play the anthem at our high school games. Etc. It is a good reminder who we are as a nation. We are full of opportunity for people of all colors.

No country is perfect. No organization or person is perfect. But our country is the greatest social experiment in the history of the world. Not even close.

:cheers:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Bowie. Just dishing you crap. What about the Olympics? And they play the anthem at our high school games. Etc. It is a good reminder who we are as a nation. We are full of opportunity for people of all colors.

No country is perfect. No organization or person is perfect. But our country is the greatest social experiment in the history of the world. Not even close.

:cheers:

Yeah, Olympics and international games against other countries of course should have national anthems before games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everyone in this thread knows that politics are not discussed here. Farr too divisive(see what i did there) @Farr Be It
If you want to discuss politics there are no rules to creating a private message room where you can invite members and have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.