One single play you want to see this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
65 Yard field goal in garbage time of a win over the Seahawks at home.

Hell, 65 yard field goal in garbage time of a win over the Seahawks on the road.
That last one will be a little harder... I hear that Seahawks stadium just funnels winds.

Then again, that might make it easier too.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I wanna see Tavon take a slant to the house while on our own goal line. What is more demoralizing than that?

On a side note, I wanna see Wilson get sacked and start yelling at his offensive line lol. That would be so great!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How can you make me choose just one single play? Oh, fine:

Givens burning Sherman deep for a seventy yard score. And then he goes over to the camera and yells, "That's what happens when you put a sorry-ass cornerback like Sherman up against us!"

Karma has never tasted so sweet.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Sam Bradford passing for his 35th touchdown (Too Quick) in week 14... We all need to know if he can simply stay healthy!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Chris Long sacking Kaepernick so hard that he lays on the field long enough for Long to kneel over him and kiss his bicep in mocking fashion.

ding ding ding, I think we got a winner!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hmm difficult, but lets think about...

Week 17, we've all eaten and drunk too much over Christmas but the Rams are at Seattle, our D has kept Lynch to 26 yards and no TD's and wilson hasn't had a good game either, so my favourite play in the 4th quarter and is Robert Quinn's 8th sack of the game, stripping the ball, which is picked up by Aaron Donald who takes it 86 yards for a TD making the final score Seattle 3 St. Louis 42

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The second offensive snap of the opposing team each game. It'll be interesting watching the qb waddle to the line of scrimmage with his pants dirtied with feces.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Sam Bradford passing for his 35th touchdown (Too Quick) in week 14... We all need to know if he can simply stay healthy!
No, I don't think that's Too Quick... he can do it Week 10 and I'll be happy. ;)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the Rams leading the whiners by 2 TD's in the 4th quarter of the NFC championship game, Kaeperdick collapses to the turf in anticipation of his 9th sack of the game with nobody around him. Kaeperdick is totally shellshocked from the beating the Rams laid on him and never regains his confidence. His career spirals straight down the toilet and the whiners have a hard time recovering from the massive contract they just gave him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A back shoulder pass!

Seriously, let's try this... Once we find out it works, keep using it!

Ramathon

Any play that isn't an 'end around'. I can't believe pro football teams continue to have such a s-l-o-w developing play in their playbooks.

S-o-o-o, let's take a WR who is split w-I-d-e and have him start running towards/behind the QB from his w-I-d-e split. Then hand him the ball and let him run as far w-i-d-e to the other side of the field before turning upfield. Yeah, NOBODY on the defense is gonna see that coming.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Quick goes up for a contested ball in the end zone against Richard Sherman, viscously snatches the ball away and comes down with a TD catch.
I'd almost BET WE put Britt ON SHERMAN and let the games begin

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Count me with the guys who want to see Legatron kick one 70yrds.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I want to see one play run over and over does that count? Tavon getting the end around reverse handoff for a 60 yard TD. over and over and over....