One Picture to Show Easley's Talent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I guess I have a question for you Florida Ram ??

Did Easley & Roberson play with each other at Florida ??
Yes they did play together... 2010 through 2013 era or very close...... I remember both of them getting season ending injuries. I don't watch College ball every Saturday with the same intensity as the NFL but I seen more than enough of their highlights on the local news when they played. Easley was the talk of the town but always seemed hurt or not 100% from what I remember.

I was happy when the Rams got Roberson as a UDFA and very excited when they signed Easley as a F/A who I paid more attention to. Though he's fragile he could still be a force if they can get 10- 12 games out of him. He may last being in a rotation on a Line like the Rams have.. Sure hope so..

He used to do this roll at FL before the snap
EasleyRollLineFlaTenn.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yes they did play together... 2010 through 2013 era or very close...... I remember both of them getting season ending injuries. I don't watch College ball every Saturday with the same intensity as the NFL but I seen more than enough of their highlights on the local news when they played. Easley was the talk of the town but always seemed hurt or not 100% from what I remember.

I was happy when the Rams got Roberson as a UDFA and very excited when they signed Easley as a F/A who I paid more attention to. Though he's fragile he could still be a force if they can get 10- 12 games out of him. He may last being in a rotation on a Line like the Rams have.. Sure hope so..

He used to do this roll at FL before the snap
EasleyRollLineFlaTenn.gif

That roll was my favorite part of watching him at Florida haha.