One Picture to Show Easley's Talent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
s3r0uYV.jpg

Found in the comment section of the Rams subreddit thread on Longacre.

https://m.reddit.com/r/LosAngelesRa...matt_longacre_highlights_from_ps_wk1_spoiler/

http://i.imgur.com/s3r0uYV.jpg

Easley has an insane first step and reaction time.

When people were saying it was comparable to Aaron Donald's first step, some were dismissive and almost offended at the idea, but that was due to misinterpretation. No one is saying Easley is AD level good as an all around player, but that they are comparable in this certain trait.

The point is, Easley has great natural ability and it doesn't look like his injuries have taken much out of him. Now he just needs to stay healthy and he'll produce some splash plays every week.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I noticed him a lot as the first one off the ball. It almost looked like he was offsides half the time. The guy can be a beast if he keeps his head in the game.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'm excited to see him and Donald lined up together inside they are both so quick off the snap Olines and QBs won't have a chance that leaves Quinn one on one outside all day. Could be the year they finally break the sack record if everyone is healthy and they get off to a fast start.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
View: https://gfycat.com/EsteemedSaltyHairstreakbutterfly

Just want to highlight the final Easley play shown, because it deserves a good amount of attention.

Blowing up Ronald Leary, a quality starter and hot trade target for some, and makin a 3 yard loss on the play is impressive. The get off was amazing. This was an Aaron Donald type play.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Just want to highlight the final Easley play shown, because it deserves a good amount of attention.

Blowing up Ronald Leary, a quality starter and hot trade target for some, and makin a 3 yard loss on the play is impressive. The get off was amazing. This was an Aaron Donald type play.
Not only that Rampage, Easley also interfered with the block of the TE who was to take on RDE Longacre who was able to throw off the TE. If Easley can keep his knee's uninjured to where he can do this in regular season on a regular basis ....our opponents interior OL'ers are going to be loosing a ton of sleep. Easley was signed on my birthday I'm sure just to make me happy:whistle:.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Not only that Rampage, Easley also interfered with the block of the TE who was to take on RDE Longacre who was able to throw off the TE. If Easley can keep his knee's uninjured to where he can do this in regular season on a regular basis ....our opponents interior OL'ers are going to be loosing a ton of sleep. Easley was signed on my birthday I'm sure just to make me happy:whistle:.

Good point. Just gotta hope he keeps this up and stays healthy.

Thought you were going to call me out for being too hyped on him when I saw that you had quoted me.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Good point. Just gotta hope he keeps this up and stays healthy.

Thought you were going to call me out for being too hyped on him when I saw that you had quoted me.

I am more hyped on Easley than any WR! Go back using ROD search & you will see just how I feel about Easley.
:grouphug:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

And here is Easley #74 with the Pats doing the same thing in a regular season game vs the Colts..

Week11EasleyTFL.0.gif

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
And here is Easley #74 with the Pats doing the same thing in a regular season game vs the Colts..

Week11EasleyTFL.0.gif

Looks like they tried to block him with a TE... The things the Colts try make me scratch my head sometimes.

Still a sick play though.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Looks like they tried to block him with a TE... The things the Colts try make me scratch my head sometimes.

Still a sick play though.

Exactly RAMpage.... You have to account where he is and who to block him with because he can be AD like when he's on his game. I imagine GW moving him around in the regular season and being sneaky creative with him. If the knees and health hold up he could have way more of an impact than many might think..

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Scary. Nobody else has really even moved and he's engaging the OL. Him and Donald could be a QB's nightmare together.

Nice find.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Exactly RAMpage.... You have to account where he is and who to block him with because he can be AD like when he's on his game. I imagine GW moving him around in the regular season and being sneaky creative with him. If the knees and health hold up he could have way more of an impact than many might think..

I'm just imagining if the offense can get this team comfortably ahead in a game and put the opponent into obvious passing situations.

A pass rushing package with a line of Dom, AD, Quinn, and basically whoever else you want and that would just be unfair.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I am more hyped on Easley than any WR! Go back using ROD search & you will see just how I feel about Easley.
:grouphug:
That would make three of us. Thought if he can stay healthy he could cause a lot of problems for the opponent's offense. I like his signing better than Coples.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Easley definitely flashed on some plays. I want to see more of how he holds up, when you run right at him, but he is super promising, and very pleasant surprise so far.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nice, hopefully he'll get a good amount of sacks against Brady once we face the Pats.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
View attachment 15628

Found in the comment section of the Rams subreddit thread on Longacre.

https://m.reddit.com/r/LosAngelesRa...matt_longacre_highlights_from_ps_wk1_spoiler/

http://i.imgur.com/s3r0uYV.jpg

Easley has an insane first step and reaction time.

When people were saying it was comparable to Aaron Donald's first step, some were dismissive and almost offended at the idea, but that was due to misinterpretation. No one is saying Easley is AD level good as an all around player, but that they are comparable in this certain trait.

The point is, Easley has great natural ability and it doesn't look like his injuries have taken much out of him. Now he just needs to stay healthy and he'll produce some splash plays every week.

I came to the post to see what Easley looked like. I saw him at UCI ,& was like who was that.I looked at the numbers & it was Easley blowing up someone with such power.

-- I just watched the first half of Rams-Dallas 1st half today. I was like who is this number 91 ?? I then saw Westbroke get a sack 93. I was like 91!can't be a LBer, but he was chasing and moving around like one ball hawking . Now I see him at DT of course,& think what a freaking steal he is. WOW !! This guy is for real. In his interview they ask him the best thing about was & he said his power . He shows speed & hustle.especially for a DT.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I guess I have a question for you Florida Ram ??

Did Easley & Roberson play with each other at Florida ??