One-on-One with Jacob Harris

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he has measurables that are close to Calvin Johnson and he's improving rapidly, why not make him into a Super Star receiver instead of as a TE?

dang

Legend
If he has measurables that are close to Calvin Johnson and he's improving rapidly, why not make him into a Super Star receiver instead of as a TE?
Little and Kelsey ate Super Star receivers. Just receiving out of the TE formation.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

I am just guessing but I am thinking/imagining that McVay will think of all kind of ways & plays to get Harris involved both as a TE as well as a WR!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and ultimately it will be cheaper to re-sign him because he's labled as a TE instead of a WR. It's what pizzed Jimmy Graham off when he wanted WR money and New Orleans would only consider TE money...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am just guessing but I am thinking/imagining that McVay will think of all kind of ways & plays to get Harris involved both as a TE as well as a WR!
*shrugs...Didn't McVay use Kupp in situations last year that would normally call for a TE?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
and ultimately it will be cheaper to re-sign him because he's labled as a TE instead of a WR. It's what pizzed Jimmy Graham off when he wanted WR money and New Orleans would only consider TE money...
Kittle too - right?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Could barely here the conversation over the background track. Ruined the interview for me.