One on one with Barrett Jones and Sean Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They need to work on her outfits. She needs a serious cutback in fabric.

Hey - She's from Oregon!

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz, he called him Haverstein at first. Really excited to see this line come together....hopefully much sooner than later.

bskrilla

Starter
I think it MIGHT be telling that when discussing Rhaney playing guard Jones said (without really being prompted to) "I'm not sure if that's permanent or not". Not to sound like a consipiracy theorist, but maybe there are rumblings that Rhaney is going to focus on guard so we have another solid back-up in case Saffold goes down, which would leave the battle between Jones and Barnes.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
They need to work on her outfits. She needs a serious cutback in fabric.

Hey - She's from Oregon!
Thinking, while I agree :sneaky:, she needs to look as professional as possible....she probably wants to wear a business suit...Cause I'm sure a bunch of these players are looking at her like a steak dinner, and there on an island starving...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thinking, while I agree :sneaky:, she needs to look as professional as possible....she probably wants to wear a business suit...Cause I'm sure a bunch of these players are looking at her like a steak dinner, and there on an island starving...
To hell with professional. I want hot and skimpy. It's not my career - I'm just the dirty old man watching her.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Jones just needs 4-6 games to settle in IMO. He will struggle at first, but I think he's smart enough to figure out how to be effective and position himself and make the line calls necessary to be a decent starting Center. He doesn't have to be All Pro, just solid. We have to treat him like a rookie too. His body should be in Pro shape, but he still needs the live reps to acclimate. The SEC ain't ish compared to the worst team in the league.