One of Tom Brady's emails

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If you have a regular joe's pool... maybe.

But, does Brady have a regular joe's pool?

Um, no. Which is why he's going to have an $8500 pool cover.

I'm surprised he needs a pool cover at all. I'm surprised the damn thing doesn't raise out of the ground using a surplus aircraft carrier lift and sit below ground, heated, during the winter.

And I'm surprised he didn't get the Navy to install it for him.

But am I surprised at a 100 millionaire bitching about a couple thousand dollar pool cover that he'll never, ever, ever, ever notice?

Nope. Not in the slightest. People with money bitch about the stupidest, most insignificant things.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The cover probably cost $8500 because his pool is shaped like a vagina.

Big Willie

Starter
I am not pinning this on the media, but, isn't it interesting that often times people like Brady are portrayed as pillars of society, great humanitarians, upstanding individuals, and all around good guys when in reality they are the polar opposites. The more we learn about people like Brady we find they are self absorbed ass clowns who look down on people below their financial status. The more I learn about him, the bigger P.O.S. I find him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Tom Brady's slogan:
0e7faa8514b6cf0f881193aacc938b48.292x310x1.jpg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I would have been annoyed as well. Course I would have had the courtesy to berate the manufacturer for not having what I wanted instead of the poor bastard who's just trying to make it through the day buying my lazy ass a pool cover.

rams2050

Starter
He is a royal douche, no matter what he happens to be doing or complaining about. I feel for Gisele having to put up with the big pu$$y.

Athos

Legend
He is a royal douche, no matter what he happens to be doing or complaining about. I feel for Gisele having to put up with the big pu$$y.

But that's why they get along!!:ROFLMAO:

I bet Giselle is the man in that relationship. She makes more coin, makes the home decisions when Brady's being a manchild. He's a "trophy" husband and her bitch. :LOL:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
no offense to the OP, but this is exactly why ( well maybe not exactly) Brady didnt want his phone turned over during the investigation, because his personal crap will be made public
These were made public by Brady's defense, and not the NFL.