One of these 6 teams needs to hire Bowles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The dude deserves it based on his performance as DC. It will also help the Rams out by having Arians need to restack much of his defensive staff.

They were discussing him and the Buffalo job today on ESPN but again... If somehow none of those six teams hire him the owners are idiots.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The dude deserves it based on his performance as DC. It will also help the Rams out by having Arians need to restack much of his defensive staff.

They were discussing him and the Buffalo job today on ESPN but again... If somehow none of those six teams hire him the owners are idiots.
Plz go to the AFC, I think this guy is money, I'd like him far away from our division.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I agree, please let him go to the AFC. I think he would be a good fit for the Jets.

Simba

Rookie
Being HC it's not like DC.But for us it's better if he goes away from NFC.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One team will hire him, he even did serve as interim head coach of the Dolphins and was 2-1 which even makes his resume better. A Bill Parcells disciple and had done an amazing job. Any team that hires him is going to get one hell of a Head Coach IMO and I could see him getting the job in Chicago.

fearsomefour

Legend
The DC in SF, Fangio, can go away too....they were playing a solid chunk of the year with street FA and rookies sprinkled through their D and still finished in the top 5 if my memory is correct.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
please let him go to the AFC. I think he would be a good fit for the Jets.

The Jets need a change of pace. I think they need an offensive mind for a bit. I just don't think there are many good ones out there to be head coach. Maybe if they hire Bowles and Chud as OC.

They were discussing him and the Buffalo job today

I think Buffalo would be an interesting fit.

The DC in SF, Fangio, can go away too

Yeah I would prefer to see him move on.

I understand the whole, Rams need to beat the best to be the best, but I am also tired of one of my most hated teams being dominant for so long, again. I prefer at least one of San Francisco or Seattle to suck for a while, like a good 10 or 15 years..........if not both. Come to think of it I wouldn't mind if the Cards totally sucked again too. Then the Rams would be the class of the NFC West instead of the skunk. The record would be padded, annual playoff berths and mostly we would hear how terrible the NFC West is because of the Seahawks and Niners sucking so much.

I have that dream every night.