One of the worst stats I've ever seen...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Perspective: Since week 7..The entire NFL is better at converting 4th and 15 or more.. (20%), than the Rams are on 3rd and anything (17%)

Credit to @wingoz

That is astonishing.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
To be fair, the sample size on 4th and 15 has got to be tremendously small. It's probably like 1 out of 5, while our 3rd down is probably like 17/100

bskrilla

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be fair, the sample size on 4th and 15 has got to be tremendously small. It's probably like 1 out of 5, while our 3rd down is probably like 17/100

Most likely , but still...

Also since week 7 is only 3 games. I think the average is like 15-20 3rd down chances a game so we're like 9/51 which is just...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Gee. That makes it better.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We suck at 3rd down, not new info.

3rd downs mean so much, it's one of the only stats that matter.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Agreed that is a pretty awful stat, the complete lack of context provided with it is infuriating.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
maybe then the rams should go for it on 4th down since their chances of success increase. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I guess we'll have to improve on that.
As Welker gets more involved and acclimated, I'll bet we turn that around.

Or we can lament the spilled milk.

Jfr5NXB.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey

Jfr5NXB.jpg
One can only hope so. I've got no more time for crying over spilled milk. Now, it's time for crying in my beer.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
One can only hope so. I've got no more time for crying over spilled milk. Now, it's time for crying in my beer.
That's just a waste of beer. Unless you have one that doesn't have enough hops (stupid craft beers).
In which case the salt might cut down on the sweetness of it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
That's just a waste of beer. Unless you have one that doesn't have enough hops (stupid craft beers).
In which case the salt might cut down on the sweetness of it.

It's a song lyric. And my beer has plenty of hops - my old man brought me some 4 Hands Resurrected IPA this past weekend. Although... now that you mention it, I might need to head out west a bit and get some Tree House cans tomorrow...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Jfr5NXB.jpg
Where'd you get that picture of me? MOM! Damn it!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
There is no churching up how awful that is. Only Gurley and Tavon should be considered safe this offseason on offense. :death:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
No doubt, the most incompetent offense I've ever seen in my lifetime. The sad part is we have some talent, it's not like their all scrubs and back-ups...