One of my favorite (recent) Rams moments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The announcers did.
Often.
Was Bernie calling that game? Oh wait, he was too wrapped up with bagging on KC between drinks to care about anything else.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Top left corner me and @BG_CB in the #39 jersey's right above coach Fish and Steve Smith. That was some hit, and clean. Shoulder to shoulder and he gave Davis 2 steps. At the time we thought the fumble six was legit and the game woulda been iced

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 135

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Top left corner me and @BG_CB in the #39 jersey's right above coach Fish and Steve Smith. That was some hit, and clean. Shoulder to shoulder and he gave Davis 2 steps. At the time we thought the fumble six was legit and the game woulda been iced
That's pretty awesome.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

It's even funnier if you watch the video at the 0:47 mark, you see our full reaction my jaw simply dropped and Biggame pumped his fist. You also see coach Bones go crazy and Johnny Hekker jumps 10 feet in the air

I'll take Tavon over Amendola.
Amendola might have better hands but give Tavon 3-4 years and I promise his #'s will look much better. Amendola (which I did like) was overrated. He has never had more than 3 TD's in a season. Even with Tom Brady in 12 games he managed 2 TD's. Tavon had 4 as a rookie (we're not even talking special teams).

Amendola, as much as I valued him at the time, was the best of a bunch of mediocre receivers.

Tavon is the one I'd take also, after that give me Amendola.