One of my favorite (recent) Rams moments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Down goes Griffin...

dmc7a7tn88gtbaifg.jpg

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Was there. What a great game. Incredible atmosphere, back and forth game we should have won by at least 10. Sam lit up the Skins and Danny redeemed himself after the early fumble-six

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I remember the refs being exceptionally terrible in that game.

And then Cortland Finnegan'd someone into handing us the game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If Sam can come back from 14+ down with Amendola and Gibson as your best WR's I'm pretty confident he can do even better with today's group and OL.

Can't wait until the season starts.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and then there's this....

1lvyzl90mjs9jjsfg.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Probably had slightly to due with Shitty drafting and the inability to coach players up. Maybe also had to due with bringing in a ton of over the hill vets. But yea, the not winning was kind of a big part of that...

If Sam can come back from 14+ down with Amendola and Gibson as your best WR's I'm pretty confident he can do even better with today's group and OL.

Can't wait until the season starts.

Amendola fully healthy (which he was in this game) is a better WR than just about anyone on our current team, and Gibson is probably good enough to start without major improvement from the current group.

My favourite moment of the Fisher era:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Amendola fully healthy (which he was in this game) is a better WR than just about anyone on our current team, and Gibson is probably good enough to start without major improvement from the current group.

My favourite moment of the Fisher era:
I'll take Tavon over Amendola.
Amendola might have better hands but give Tavon 3-4 years and I promise his #'s will look much better. Amendola (which I did like) was overrated. He has never had more than 3 TD's in a season. Even with Tom Brady in 12 games he managed 2 TD's. Tavon had 4 as a rookie (we're not even talking special teams).

Amendola, as much as I valued him at the time, was the best of a bunch of mediocre receivers.

grease

Amendola wasn't a "mediocre" receiver. He made plays and thats why he was paid in free agency.