One good thing from today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah, another wasted oportunity. The way teams rollover and let seattle do what they want, the Rams cant afford to not show up when seattle actually has to play a D that wont roll over. Seattle may as well win out so that their playoff loss is a surprise to the clueless folks that think seattles O is capable of winning in the playoffs. It was their D that carried them to 2 SBs with 1 win, now that the D is losing pieces they are leaning more on rw to carry them.

Who woulda thunk a few weeks ago that rw would be joining Keenum in the int to end a close game club, JGs fumble was pretty nice too.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They lost but still going to the playoffs again , while the Rams sink deeper in to the abyss.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams could have won the division this year. Gave it all away.
All I hope for now this year is we injure Tom Brady. Badly.

Q729

Legend
You know that's not going to happen. The D won't have a chance to get to him what with all the screens going for 50+ yards.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I also thoroughly enjoyed watching Suh fold SackorPick into a pretzel on the last play of the whiner vs fish game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seattle's not the team they were but they're going to win the division because no one else will. This was an opportunity for the Rams with the cardinals sitting at 4 wins and Seattle looking beatable. But alas, losing 6 out of the last 7 pretty much sealed that deal.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
One good thing from today?

Well, I had a few...

1) I woke up (with a gorgeous woman)

2) Church was good and helped me process item 1.

3) I did not watch even one second of the Ram game.

4) Had a great breakfast instead of watching the game.

5) Found a great little joint in Portola Valley that has some outstanding Tequila which helped me process what a dumpster fire my favorite team has become.
:cheers:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
One good thing from today?

Well, I had a few...

1) I woke up (with a gorgeous woman)

2) Church was good and helped me process item 1.

3) I did not watch even one second of the Ram game.

4) Had a great breakfast instead of watching the game.

5) Found a great little joint in Portola Valley that has some outstanding Tequila which helped me process what a dumpster fire my favorite team has become.
:cheers:

haha classic!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This would be nice! Could the Cheatriots Fall in a "Trap-Game!? Are the Rams up to one real upset this year!?! IF the Rams can put it all together, Goff has his best game and the "D" gets there act back together!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We have been handed oppurtunities to capitalize from other NFC west losses and its ironic we are devolving and going backwards and not taking advantage of the situation.

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
Wow! I think that is a LOW blow, How an adult man can think of this kind of shit is beyond me. I know you think you are being funny but, I think anyone that would wish that on any player person is just plain STUPID. Is this the way you are raising your children?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Wow! I think that is a LOW blow, How an adult man can think of this kind of crap is beyond me. I know you think you are being funny but, I think anyone that would wish that on any player person is just plain STUPID. Is this the way you are raising your children?

We don't attack one another here. Deal with the contents of the post, not the character of the member.