One Good Take-away From the Charger Game..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Guys...............I was there and I didn't see anything negative. It was absolutely, totally positive. There was all kinds of "Los Angeles" Rams fans but we were all brothers. EVERY single one I saw gave me either knowing smile or a thumbs up or a fist bump. There was young, old. There was white, black, and lots of brown. We were all friends, all Rams fans, and all cool. There was new uniforms and old school blue and white but mostly yellow and blue Dickerson era unis. It was so cool. We ALL wanted our Rams to win and we ALL stuck together. It was an awesome experience.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Guys...............I was there and I didn't see anything negative. It was absolutely, totally positive. There was all kinds of "Los Angeles" Rams fans but we were all brothers. EVERY single one I saw gave me either knowing smile or a thumbs up or a fist bump. There was young, old. There was white, black, and lots of brown. We were all friends, all Rams fans, and all cool. There was new uniforms and old school blue and white but mostly yellow and blue Dickerson era unis. It was so cool. We ALL wanted our Rams to win and we ALL stuck together. It was an awesome experience.

I'm with you on this one! If someone could help me upload some pics I took of my family you'll see what this means.

Little help? Do I need to upload to Flicker or some hosting site?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nope. Just plug your card into your computer or if they are already on your computer, click on the "upload a file" button below (see image) the response box and browse for the files. If this doesn't make sense, I can elaborate more.
upload_2014-11-24_20-32-12.png

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The biggest positive I saw was that Bailey can really play some ball. I knew this before, but it was great confirmation. The guy can run routes and catch with the best of them. We have ourselves a real NFL caliber WR. I don't mean that as a dig on anyone else.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
30 yard gain by Tavon on a PI call. Think he could get more of those?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You would think LA fans would want a GOOD team. I'm surprised they're pushing this much for the Rams, who have a total of 0 winning seasons in going on 11 years. You think moving would all of a sudden make them start winning? Sorry, I'm still pissed off. I think it was a crappy thing for them to do. I guess everyone wants to be the next Dallas Cowboys because that's what they will be if they aren't winners every year.
The Rams were in L.A. for 49 years. And they had a lot of winning seasons their. We, long time fans here, in Calif. would proudly take them back! BUT They've built a NEW Home in St. Louis, and I for one am not one who wants them to leave. I Like St. Louis Fans!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now it's time for another Zaphod keeps it real ... Shaun Hill wasn't the only one who threw an interception yesterday. The great Phillip Rivers threw one as well.
And Rivers got sacked a lot more than hill, 3-1!!:D

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
[QUOTE="RamFan503, post: 454982,We have decided not to have threads and posts about the Rams moving but I think it would be silly to think that Rams fans living in LA wouldn't want the team back. [/QUOTE] Was there a vote on this that I missed,because it seems that even the slightest mention of it locks the thread.And I'm just curious if there wasn't a vote why would the Mods think were incapable of having a intelligent civil conversation about it?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The Rams were in L.A. for 49 years. And they had a lot of winning seasons their. We, long time fans here, in Calif. would proudly take them back! BUT They've built a NEW Home in St. Louis, and I for one am not one who wants them to leave. I Like St. Louis Fans!!

I thank you for that. My only problem was with Fox's implied narrative that LA and it's fan base would be rescuing the Rams from inferior St Louis. That may not have been the network intent, but that's how it came across.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thank you for that. My only problem was with Fox's implied narrative that LA and it's fan base would be rescuing the Rams from inferior St Louis. That may not have been the network intent, but that's how it came across.
Some people think their paid for creating news, rather than reporting it!!;)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Completely agree. But it's been 20 years since they've been there and it seems like most of them are enjoying watching Stlouis fans suffer through this. Things just need to stay the way they are. I really don't care where they play because I live in buffalo but I just don't want to see them move and then get zero support because they end up sucking for one season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
it seems like most of them are enjoying watching Stlouis fans suffer through this.
I just can't see this^! (n) There are a lot of L.A. Rams Fans here at ROD, do you really think they feel that way!?!:eek:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just can't see this^! (n) There are a lot of L.A. Rams Fans here at ROD, do you really think they feel that way!?!:eek:
Not here specifically. But there's Facebook pages dedicated to it. Basically mocking Stlouis fans. Most of them seem to love watching them go through what they did. I just wish a decision would be made so I didn't have to hear about it anymore.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not here specifically. But there's Facebook pages dedicated to it. Basically mocking Stlouis fans. Most of them seem to love watching them go through what they did. I just wish a decision would be made so I didn't have to hear about it anymore.
Will that sucks, their A-Holes!! But still there are a lot of L.A. Rams Fans I'm sure DON"T feel that way!!(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You're always so positive Dave. You're the man lol
Better than being a 'Debbie Downer' like some people, at another Forum, which shell remain nameless! (int/P.D.)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I sure don't. Never will. If you are a real fan, you would NEVER do that.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Nope. Just plug your card into your computer or if they are already on your computer, click on the "upload a file" button below (see image) the response box and browse for the files. If this doesn't make sense, I can elaborate more.
View attachment 4228

Thanks RamFan503, I sort of figured it out after I uploaded to Flickr. Then I saw the "Upload a File" button below. Couldn't have been easier. Thank you ROD for making my life easy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Was there a vote on this that I missed,because it seems that even the slightest mention of it locks the thread.And I'm just curious if there wasn't a vote why would the Mods think were incapable of having a intelligent civil conversation about it?[/SIZE]
This is not a democracy or representative republic. Many of us who have been on other sites and have been here from the beginning saw what the subject did to other sites and though to a lesser extent - this site as well. So a vote? No. A consensus? Yes. Will we let some discussion on the topic go as long as a thread doesn't become derailed? Yeah but it will have a short leash.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks RamFan503, I sort of figured it out after I uploaded to Flickr. Then I saw the "Upload a File" button below. Couldn't have been easier. Thank you ROD for making my life easy.
You're welcome. I hope my explanation was clearer than mud. But yeah - the guys who put this site together and keep it evolving are pretty amazing.