On this our final Rams game of 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't believe our 2012 season is about over. What a fun year! 16 games goes fast.

The NFL playoffs are the best in pro sports... so we have a month of pure football heaven upon us.

But for Rams fans, the season ends today.

What are your plans?

I'm ending the season the way I started it. In the "man cave". Pizza. Beer. Rooting for a win.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Having some peps over. Grillin n chillin.

It's been a long ride. Re-watching the games the other day really put it in perspective.

It's weird... try to remember how you felt about the team before the season started to now. I'm glad to finally have high expectations for this team. I'm glad the players do too now.

Remember this?
http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 9b9ead7c10

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Ditto.

This year went so fast. I wish we had another 6 games just to see how good this team can get.

Regardless of today's game this team has exceeded my expectations. Not just in record but in how they play the game.

RamsNation

Rookie
It's been full of ups and downs but it has exceeded my expectations realistically.We got better in every facet of the game and young players are contributing right away.Next year is when shit gets real and the Rams must be feared in the NFL!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Home alone. Wife and daughter on a cruise. I'm eating the leftover wings, oysters, etc from my bowl marathon yesterday! Life is good! NOW LET'S GO RAMS!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Same as I have done every game. In my den watching football with my computer next to me and ROD up and running. Going to have some food (nachos, wings, a couple beers, etc.) ready by kickoff.

This season flew by. Definitely ups and downs, but more ups. I am so thrilled where this team is headed. I really can't wait to see what transpires during the off-season. I am not saying this because I am a die-hard RAMS fan, but the rest of the league better take notice of what's going on in St. Louis. A couple more years and this team will be legitimate SB contenders for a long time to come. I just hope we have a great showing today and get the big win.

Go RAMS!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
RamsNation said:
Next year is when shit gets real
That's awesome.

The shit gets real for me today, preping for a colonoscopy tomorrow at 8AM, :boohoo:
I'll post the pictures.................JK :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:
RamsNation said:
That's awesome.

The shit gets real for me today, preping for a colonoscopy tomorrow at 8AM, :boohoo:
Yeah ........ that's alright. No need to bother yourself with that. :huh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just enjoying the game man.

Maybe haev some popcorn. I'm not uber hungry.

Course I probably would throw my food out of anger.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I took a mild sedative, because I'm getting too jacked up for this one.

This game is more important to me than any other in the season, and I want it BAD.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:

This game is more important to me than any other in the season, and I want it BAD.

SIMMA DAHN NAH!!! I am on beer #4. Will be on #7 by kickoff. Sedatives indeed.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
X said:

SIMMA DAHN NAH!!! I am on beer #4. Will be on #7 by kickoff. Sedatives indeed.....
Sedatives are goooooooooood.

[mp3]http://wayneandwax.com/wp/audio/mad-mad/MadMad_Zunguzung.mp3[/mp3]

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Lot's of beer on ice. I'm ready for this one! Really proud of the way the Rams played this season. And they're only gonna get better.
Rams 34 Seahawks 13

GO RAMS!!!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Come on Rams !!!!

We will be up against it against the form side in the NFL ... this would be a massive win if we can carry this into the preseason ... big things could happen next year !!

Ram it up !!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:
RamsNation said:
That's awesome.

Yeah ........ that's alright. No need to bother yourself with that. :huh:

Sound track?