On the ride into work today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Check out these photos I snapped today crossing the Tantramar Marsh. Total friggin white-out conditions!

Tantramar Marsh is one of 4 saltwater tidal marshes covering 20,230 hectares on the narrow Chignecto Isthmus that connects New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Its complex system of bogs, rivers, lakes and marshes once provided a habitat for thousands of WATERFOWL.

MarshFeb_18_2013p1_zps18909718.jpg

MarshFeb_18_2013p3_zps406fd680.jpg

MarshFeb_18_2013p2_zpsfad89025.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bleh. Check out this picture from 10 minutes ago outside my front door. :razzed:
So, you got THAT to look forward to tomorrow.
Which is nice.

IjtUsC3.jpg

PhxRam

X said:
Bleh. Check out this picture from 10 minutes ago outside my front door. :razzed:
Which is nice.

IjtUsC3.jpg

Looks like its time to trim that palm.

You get scorpions there?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:

You get scorpions there?
Dude's coming tomorrow with his giant ladder to trim all 14 of them.
10 bucks a pop - sweet deal.

I haven't seen any scorpions around these parts.
Doesn't mean there aren't any. Just haven't seen 'em.

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:

You get scorpions there?

That is a sweet deal. I have a guy come and trim ours and he charges triple that for a 1/3 of the amount of work you are having done. I do make him skin them though. He never seems to like doing that part of the job.

I tried to do it once and ended up with probably 150 frawn cuts. Never again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:

You get scorpions there?

That is a sweet deal. I have a guy come and trim ours and he charges triple that for a 1/3 of the amount of work you are having done. I do make him skin them though. He never seems to like doing that part of the job.

I tried to do it once and ended up with probably 150 frawn cuts. Never again.
Yeah I tried it once too. But the ones in the back yard are WAY too tall. The reason we get it so cheap is because our entire neighborhood has palm trees, and there are about 4 or 5 independent crews (about 3 guys) driving around out-bidding each other for the work. 10 bucks seems to be the floor, and it's not a bad half-day's work when you think about it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm too lazy to take a picture, but I assure you it's nice here in Los Angeles. :cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Which is nice.

IjtUsC3.jpg

Yeah, it was nicer here today too, but still colder than we like it,,, even in South FL I bet.

My boys and I took the boat down to Ft. Pierce on Saturday. It was nice up until about 4:00,,, then came the 40 knot gusts and the arctic blast down to like 37 degrees that night. We bailed-out Sunday morning. Like fucking Eskimos.