On the goaline fumble. Dear Clay Matthews,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I know you talk shit like a wanna be gangster on the field, yet are the whitest person to ever play football. You think you're tough, yet we and the entire NFL all know you're just another Seahawks. To the point... please don't ever grab my QB's helmet and throw him to the ground on a fumble in the pre-season. Thanks. You can continue being a 13 year old suburban boy in a grown mans body now.

-Username

I saw that!!! I didn't realize it was Clay Matthews though! What a douche

-edit-

I rewatched the fumble over and over. I can't believe this isn't being blown out of proportion! I haven't seen a single thing on this until now!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Glad I wasn't the only one that felt hostile towards him and the Pack for that bush league shit, I wish teams would realize this is simply the preseason no reason for that.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
It was Matthews that injured Sams ankle in 2011 wasnt it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha. That's funny. I remember that small incident vivdly too, and wished Long would have blindsided him with a clothesline.

Bitchassness on his part.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah his "Fat Head" commercial was definitely "type casting".

fearsomefour

Legend
"....he'll get whats coming to him...."

yeah, another big year and huge money. If the players had a problem with it they would have gone after him.

bskrilla

Starter
Guy Mansworth said:
I saw it too, and it looked like a dick move at first. After rewatching it it doesn't look like he slammed his head down. It looks like he just happened to grab Sams helmet as Sam was laying down.

The play is in the last 10 seconds of this video.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013081704/2013/PRE2/packers@rams#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Anyone else notice that they mislabeled Witherspoon as Ogletree on that long gain to Finley? Said Ogletree blew the coverage when it was actually Spoon?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
fearsomefour said:
"....he'll get whats coming to him...."

yeah, another big year and huge money. If the players had a problem with it they would have gone after him.
Maybe a fan will do the deed. I certainly would confront him if our paths crossed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bskrilla said:
Anyone else notice that they mislabeled Witherspoon as Ogletree on that long gain to Finley? Said Ogletree blew the coverage when it was actually Spoon?

Damn! You got that right!

LOL!

That's terrible reporting!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, lame move Clay Matthews. Chump.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Really didn't like that move when I saw it... but then I said meh, that's prolly the only time he's gonna get his hands on the quarterback this season... Guy was prolly thinking that he was getting a sack to boost his stats

Packers D gonna suck again

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Dear Clay, sorry for ruining your childhood. Does the score 23-16 remind you of your uncle losing his Super Bowl?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
HE WITH HORNS said:
I seen someone trying to twist Sam's right ankle on that play.

I missed that. Yeah, looks like No. 50.

[nfl]0ap2000000231450[/nfl]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
FWIW, Clay just drove Russell Wilson into the ground hard, spurring a little skirmish bewteen Seahags OL and GB DL players. Matthews didn't have to do that, especially in preseason

fearsomefour

Legend
If he is cheap shotting (dont know if the hit on Wilson was cheap, certainly doesnt need to drive him into the turf in preseason) then it needs to be handled the way players handle it....one guy holds him up and another goes into his knees, hopefully at an angle he doesnt see him coming. So it goes.