On the clock at #16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

These are the choices. Who do you pick if you're the "Snead"

• Austin

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Patterson

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Warmack

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Wonderboy said:
Ramhusker said:
I'd go Warmack because I think one of those WRs would still be there at 22 if both are there at 16.

I went Patterson but I like where your head is at!

Disclaimer: I don't think the Rams will take an OL in the first round.

Add'l Disclaimer: If they do, I hope it's this guy!

On a related note: Does anybody here know if Tennessee or West Virginia are on the "quarter" system? I really don't want to draft another skill position player high in the draft only to not have him able to practice until the summer is half over. That is the NFL's worst rule on the books! None of these guys are even enrolled in classes anymore, why punish them!?!

Great question, after a bit of searching, I do believe that both West Virginia and Tennessee operate by semester and NOT quarter, so players from those schools would be available for OTAs and the such, not stuck waiting to graduate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dog said:
Since WR's are such a risk and generally take more time to develop, I'd shore up the offensive line and go with Warmack to get it settled once and for all....or at least the next few years.

Build from the trenches? In this scenario, it would be possible to walk that walk.

Then in another year we can all be talkin about what a genious Les Snead is.

Can you imagine our OL?;

Long, Warmack, Wells, Dahl, Saffold

That would be like.... luscious!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to go with Patterson. Is he raw as hell? Yes. But does he have the potential to be one of the best wide receivers in the league with his skillset? Yes. I'd honestly be shocked if he fell to us at #16.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

warmack all the way.

if he is there the rams will pick him. fisher said he wants a pocket for sam to step into. no good having a premier LT if your guard lets pressure through the middle. warmack will improve the pass and run game.