On the Beat: St Louis Rams No. 22 (NFL.com)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
01:05 – Tony Softli from the Rams Radio Network makes the 22nd overall pick in the "2013 On the Beat: Mock Draft" for the St. Louis Rams.

[nfl]0ap2000000159729[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-on-the-beat/0ap2000000159729/On-the-Beat-Rams-No-22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-on-the-be ... Rams-No-22</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
shaunpinney said:
RamsNation said:
Can't watch video through phone,what's he saying??

Softli Picks RB - Eddie Lacy

I don't want a RB early, not sure if I want one at all. We have bigger needs in my opinion, and there should be another player there that would help more.

F. Mulder

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
shaunpinney said:
RamsNation said:

I don't want a RB early, not sure if I want one at all. We have bigger needs in my opinion, and there should be another player there that would help more.

I want one but not early; certainly not 1st round.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
shaunpinney said:
RamsNation said:

An NOW we know why the Rams got rid of him

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
shaunpinney said:
RamsNation said:

+1

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Thordaddy said:
bluecoconuts said:
shaunpinney said:
RamsNation said:

An NOW we know why the Rams got rid of him

Seriously. He's like a kid at the supermarket filling up his cart with candy and no veggies.

fearsomefour

Legend
RB in the first? I hope not. The Rams have much bigger needs on both sides of the ball. Oline, WR, OLB, S....all much bigger needs in my opinon than an early RB. I think Fisher and Co. took Pead in the 2nd round because they see him as a starting RB and will give him chances to prove that or fail.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
iced said:
Angry Ram said:
iced said:
lol no way

It's a legit possibility.

only in your opinion

Well yeah, obviously.

fearsomefour said:
RB in the first? I hope not. The Rams have much bigger needs on both sides of the ball. Oline, WR, OLB, S....all much bigger needs in my opinon than an early RB. I think Fisher and Co. took Pead in the 2nd round because they see him as a starting RB and will give him chances to prove that or fail.

The only posistion I can see them taking in the 1st are WR and S.

OLB...I really believe that the only way an OLB is taken is if its Jarvis Jones. If not...the position isn't as needed as it once was. They don't methodically play 4-3 anymore...it's nickle. If anything, CB is a bigger need than OLB if that's the case.

As for OL, I highly doubt they go picking one early after FA (Scott Wells/Jake Long). Similar to signing Cortland Finnegan and taking Jackrabbit in the 2nd instead of Morris Claiborne last year.

It's either S/RB/WR in the 1st more me, and RB is a real possibility.