Oline vs Niners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Who were our starting 5 Oline vs the Niners?

Assuming Grob played LT?

Who played Guard in his old spot?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Robinson-Saffold-Wells-Joseph-Barksdale

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
GRob LT, Saffold LG, Wells C, Joseph RG, Barksdale RT

jap

Legend
As far as I could tell Robinson played well

He is still growing and establishing his LT rhythm. He got beat somewhat a couple times today, but I expect him to clean that up very soon.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
AWFUL pass protection. buy the second half Davis was so skittish he was fleeing the pocket early a lot. Joseph is horrendous and wells is crap so they penetrated. running well in the first but by second half Niners were stacking the box cus they knew Davis head was spinning and couldnt do shit. Joseph needs replaced. it really can't get worse. who's left on the totem pole?

TexasRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Guys. Was Hoping Joseph wasn't in there.

Time to get Jones in at guard.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Well, the Oline didn't do especially well but at least we fared better than the 49ers Oline. This game was won in the trenches.

RamzFanz

Damnit
AWFUL pass protection. buy the second half Davis was so skittish he was fleeing the pocket early a lot. Joseph is horrendous and wells is crap so they penetrated. running well in the first but by second half Niners were stacking the box cus they knew Davis head was spinning and couldnt do crap. Joseph needs replaced. it really can't get worse. who's left on the totem pole?

I agree on all points. AD also threw away a lot of passes that could have been completions. Better than throwing INTs though, he protected the ball.

In my mind it seems like they only ran Mason up the middle the entire second half and most of the first. I don't get it. Dude is an edge burner and you have Robinson over there.