Ole Miss vs Alabama... Who's watching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there anything better than watching spoiled asshole kids in Alabama gear cry on national television?

What a fucking game :eek:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brats and wings are on the grill and beer is being consumed. Waiting for the Cards game to start with some peeps. Next game up looks like Nebraska and Michigan St. Nebraska is undefeated playing in Michigan against the 3-1 Wolverines. Hopefully we got another good one coming up. Gotta love this time of year.(y)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Man, there are going to be so many butt hurt coworkers on Monday. Everyone here in Huntsville is a huge tide fan. Gonna be fun listening to them cry and make excuses for the loss.

On my first day there I had a guy go into all the reasons why they got fucked over in the auburn loss last year lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Still bumming over my Ducks. Lot of shake-ups over the weekend. Did anyone see that last play in the USC/AZ State game? Incredible. I like USC but how can you not love that ending? Reminds me a little of that FG attempt return last year. Unbelievable.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Still bumming over my Ducks. Lot of shake-ups over the weekend. Did anyone see that last play in the USC/AZ State game? Incredible. I like USC but how can you not love that ending? Reminds me a little of that FG attempt return last year. Unbelievable.
Not a fan of either but that was an insanely awesome ending. That coverage on that Hail Mary was so horrible. Didn't seem anyone noticed Strong or any other WR going down there, they just sat there waiting for it to arrive. Love those endings. That and all the other upsets are what make college football so great IMO, along with many other things.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Whenever Gus Johnson's commentating a game, expect the likelihood of a game changing play to happen in the 4th quarter while he makes emotional outbursts.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was really disappointed with Katy Perry's wardrobe selection. If she's gonna get air time during a cfb game, she ought to be showing off her assets more

Oh, the game? Yeah it sure warms the heart to see Saban and Kifin walking off the field together as losers.... Has there ever been a more dooshy pair of coaches? Man....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Michael Oher's former High School Head Coach has done one hell of a job at Ole Miss.....Hugh Freeze just slayed Goliath and it's great for college football. Also pleased that Notre Dame and TCU won as well. Gary Patterson could have moved on to bigger programs, however, stayed with the Horned Frogs and grew the program.

Brian Kelly is the Rodney Dangerfield of coaching in college football, but has made Notre Dame relevant again!