old uniforms - bring them back !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gary humpl

UDFA
los angeles rams live !!! the old uniforms (yellow and royal blue) are the real rams, la or st. louis; the new pastel. fake color uniforms look plastic, the best helmet in the nfl (i'm from detroit) and great colors need to come back !!!!! they wore the old uniforms last week (i think), i couln't believe my eyes, rams never looked so good !!! i have an (old) rams baseball (style) hat;

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I love the old colors. But what I sense from these kinds of threads is that regardless... A change is needed

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
los angeles rams live !!! the old uniforms (yellow and royal blue) are the real rams, la or st. louis; the new pastel. fake color uniforms look plastic, the best helmet in the nfl (i'm from detroit) and great colors need to come back !!!!! they wore the old uniforms last week (i think), i couln't believe my eyes, rams never looked so good !!! i have an (old) rams baseball (style) hat;
WELCOME to ROD! Great topic for your 1st thread! And I completely agree!!(y)(y):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the "real Rams colors" of blue and white.
I can go either way!!:D
130604111423-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-079009811-single-image-cut.jpg
mo.jpg
upload_2014-7-21_16-20-25.jpeg

Ramatik

Starter
I like the "real Rams colors" of blue and white.

I like the "Real Rams Colors" of blue and yellow, which they had before they went to the washed out colts colors.

il_570xN.372501095_m3xk.jpg

Then made famous as the best uniform in sports history....
th

Now that, Ladies & Gentlemen, is good stuff.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think the new uniforms will replace the gold with yellow but keep the navy blue. I'm all for nostalgia but I prefer adding some new elements to it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I wish. who's decision would that ultimately be anyways? the owner? ha

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wouldn't mind the old school blues and whites as throwbacks, but I like that the blue and yellow combination remains unique in the NFL.

Chargers strike me more as a blue and white with gold trim team.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know when we changed uniforms after the Super Bowl win?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The following year the Rams changed to these new uniforms. Dark Blue and Babyshit Gold.

Yeah that is what I am saying, go back to the 1999 uniforms with the blue and white as the throwbacks

PreshusRoy

UDFA
I think most forget that those often requested blue/yellow uniforms were the same 2nd worst record in the 1990's unis

Ramatik

Starter
I think most forget that those often requested blue/yellow uniforms were the same 2nd worst record in the 1990's unis

Yeah, but those were also the uniforms that Jack Youngblood, Eric Dickerson, Jackie Slater, Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk... they switched back to the Blue & Gold in 1973. Merlin Olsen wore it. Jack Hacksaw Reynolds, Kevin Greene, so many great players. oh yeah, that Blue and yellow that marked a horrible bit of losing also was worn during the decades that the Rams owned the NFC West.

I loved the Fearsome Foursome Alan, those guys were awesome. I think the Blue and White as a throwback uniform would be wonderful.