Old Rams Forums

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Hello my Rams On Demand brothers!

I was just wondering what Rams forums you have been a member of or still might actively post at?

I cut my teeth at the clanram for a few years before finding realramsfans and eventually finding rod. Like many former clanram users I left because of the boys club attitude and drama filled mods.Anyone who had frequented the sight should remember their most famous and prominent members Avenger Ram and Nick. I have nothing bad to say about the site or the members from there, but let's just say I never went back to that place once finding rod.

I know from my time lurking on realramsfans that many of the members have migrated to rod and for good reason.So, what I want to know is where did you used to call home before finding rod?

btw
my name was mikhal5569 @clanram
never signed up @realramsfans

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was a member at RRF for 5-6yrs and 15,000 posts (most of which nobody took the time to read :sneaky:)

A LOT of guys came here because RRF lacked moderation toward the end. It was a great community and I am thankful many of the members found ROD... because they continue to be good friends today. Too many to list.

Public Service Announcement; it's why we take moderation seriously here. We don't always do it perfectly, but our intentions are for the greater good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I posted at RamStalk before finding ROD. I never went back once I did, thank fate.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Do the old Facebook groups count?

I think the Rams' official site had one too, which I was a part of.

Then the cesspool that was the STLPD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AOL Rams Board
StlouisramsX.com (founder)
theramshuddle.com
The Herd
STL Today
This shithole

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
First posted at ClanRam; never had a problem there. Briefly went to RRF, pretty solid board. Also posted at Ram Nation on facebook too, was pretty toxic there, glad I left.

I expect RoD to be my home for a long time; a lot of diversity here and I genuinely enjoy my time here.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First posted at ClanRam; never had a problem there. Briefly went to RRF, pretty solid board. Also posted at Ram Nation on facebook too, was pretty toxic there, glad I left.

I expect RoD to be my home for a long time; a lot of diversity here and I genuinely enjoy my time here.
I think i remember you from clanram. Or at least someone with a similar avatar.
The guys at clanram where cool for the most part. I was an active poster for about three years before politics lead me to look for greener pastures.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Loved Real Ram Fans and met so many awesome people there. I would of never left but all the people I liked came here, so now I love it here.

It's all about the people!

Never been on another site

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I was a member at RRF for 5-6yrs and 15,000 posts (most of which nobody took the time to read :sneaky:)

A LOT of guys came here because RRF lacked moderation toward the end. It was a great community and I am thankful many of the members found ROD... because they continue to be good friends today. Too many to list.

Public Service Announcement; it's why we take moderation seriously here. We don't always do it perfectly, but our intentions are for the greater good.

1st paragraph is bull. I always read your posts! And enjoyed them lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've hung out at The Herd for like the last 10 years

Then last year they started deleting any post that even mentioned Los Angeles , so I went searching and found this place

Also checked out the Post Dispatch from time to time , but seldom posted there

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think i remember you from clanram. Or at least someone with a similar avatar.
The guys at clanram where cool for the most part. I was an active poster for about three years before politics lead me to look for greener pastures.

Yeah I was fliptalianstallion/Flippin' Ram. Always had this avatar.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Used to participate at Clan Rams, still do here, Rams Fans United and footballs future.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I didn't read what @CGI_Ram said because I never do. But I was on the PD board for a while. Then I went over to StLouisRamsX I think until it shut down and Paulie started this place. All as RamFan503.

I am currently a member of RUF but have only been over there maybe 5 times.

This place has always just been the best Rams site I've ever been on. The members are more fun and insightful, there is more Rams related and off topic information posted on a regular basis, the bells and whistles and ease of use of this site is better. It is just a great site. And I don't say that because I am a moderator. I was honored to be asked to be one and I accepted because of all those things.

I had met a few of you guys up in Seattle when @kmramsfan and I did a tailgater up there and since have met a bunch of you at different games throughout the years.

To say that it has been difficult on us Rams fans over the years is an understatement and I so much love the fact that so many here have been able to help keep this a place where we can have fun shooting the shit about our team.

Cheers you bunch of masochists.

:cheers:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AOL Rams Board
StlouisramsX.com (founder)
theramshuddle.com
The Herd
STL Today
This shithole

In case I never said it directly to you. Thank you so much for founding this wonderful site. You are indeed the Dude!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I had met a few of you guys up in Seattle when @kmramsfan and I did a tailgater up there and since have met a bunch of you at different games throughout the years.
I meant to say that that was in the PD days. I've met and partied with a bunch more of you cretins. :D

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I probably can't remember all the different forums I've been on over the years but I believe the first one where I posted regularly was on some forum that was run by something called "Rivals". I believe they had boards for all the different teams but that ended up resulting in a lot of flame wars between teams. It got pretty ugly. Then I think they dropped the pros and had some college stuff so I stumbled onto the Herd board for awhile--and this was before Shaky ran it. I can't recall the guy who was running it then(I think it was Scram or something like that) but I'm not sure he's there anymore.

Anyway--they went through a phase of banning a lot of people later on as new moderators took over and though I wasn't banned, some friends of mine on the board were--and I thought they were a bit heavy handed(banning for reasonable offenses is fine--but it can be carried too far sometimes)and so we found another board and then finally the Huddle board. Some of those guys--most of them--I believe--post again on the Herd but i never went back. I can only do so many boards.

I found this board a few years ago. Although I don't post a lot here, I love the board. I think the admins are very fair.

It has a very good collection of posters. I enjoy reading it and occasionally posting.

So this and the Huddle board are what I consider my two Rams boards.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was at Clanram for a long time as Tampa_Ram. Still visit every few months but don't post ever. Most of my friends on there have left and it's pretty dead compared to what it used to be.

I'm at TST as -Tron- but don't post often.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams Talk(troll-CumberlandRam-2005)
RRF(founder-CumberlandRam-2005-2008)
ROD(mod-Prime Time-2014-?)

Psycho_X

Legend
Started off at the official stlouisrams.com forum and was in the beginning stages of becoming a mod with them (met some representatives in 2005 at Rams park with some other forum users) to clean the place up and they decided to suddenly, without notice, shut the forums down a couple weeks after that. I guess we didn't leave a good impression on them or instill a lot of confidence lmao.

Moved to RRF, enjoyed that place a lot until it became a ghost town.

Moved to here and plan on staying until the site or myself dies. Or until I get banned for complaining about Demoff and Kroenke. :)