Old LA Rams things I found in my dads Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wleavell

UDFA
Name
Will
I found my dads old clock operators gear from back in '94. Two binders, a game pass, parking passes, and a hand book. The binders are the same material as footballs. The back of the hank book even has his and my grandpa's (who was a replay official)name in it. Anybody ever see any binders this these ones?

Attachments

• rams1.jpg
    rams1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 203
  • rams2.jpg
    rams2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 196

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pretty cool, man. And welcome to the forum! That was an awesome and very insightful first post.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
That's pretty awesome. Welcome. I have a program,tickets and some stuff put away from the game ED broke the record. Never been out of the plastic bag since that day.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
wleavell bearing gifts:
I found my dads old clock operators gear from back in '94. Two binders, a game pass, parking passes, and a hand book. The binders are the same material as footballs. The back of the hank book even has his and my grandpa's (who was a replay official)name in it. Anybody ever see any binders this these ones?

Great to have you on the board!
I think you have a great chance to win our annual First Post award!

:zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dammit that cool! Thanks for sharing!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That is so nice.....I'd be temped to find a way to use one as a planner or something.....those are sweet.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's pretty sweet. And a replay official in the family?
That must have made for some pretty interesting game watching sessions.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks so much for the post! That's a first for me.
I've never seen that guide or any clock operators guide before. Awesome!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Very cool Leavell. That's some real memorabilia for sure. And I have no doubt the clocks were better operated by your kin than those in SF and Detroit. ;-}