OLB Prospects?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Assuming the Rams draft an OLB early in the upcoming Draft which one(s) would you like to see the Rams consider? A few I would like to see them consider (and, hopefully, select one of them) are:

Jarvis Jones - Probably long gone by the time the Rams pick

Alec Ogletree - Possibe pick at #22?

Arthur Brown - Would be thrilled if the Rams could get him in
2nd Round

Khaseem Greene

Sio Moore

Jamie Collins - interesting prospect

Zaviar Gooden

Sean Porter

Jelani Jenkins

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haven't really paid attention to OLBs except Alec Ogletree and Jarvis Jones.

I think they'll get one in the later rounds.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like Sio Moore a lot, and was hoping to get him in the 3rd or 4th, but I think he's a 2nd round pick after the process.

duckhunter

Starter
I don't think a LB list is complete without some Penn State LBs: Gerald Hodges and Mike Mauti. Hodges would be the guy in the 4th.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wouldn't draft an outside linebacker in the first round if Jarvis Jones isn't there...but my pick for this class is Jelani Jenkins. He had an injury-plagued season, which hurt his draft stock. Wouldn't mind taking a shot on him in the fourth round; he is a sideline to sideline defender who not only has major upside, but also has no real weaknesses in his game other than health and consistency. He's not the dominant pass rusher and top five talent that Jones is, and he's not the leader and tone-setter that Arthur Brown and Khaseem Greene are for their teams...but he will make every play you ask him to make and more.

Ogletree is ridiculously overrated by experts; he's extremely soft against the run, is surprisingly poor in coverage when you factor in his athleticism and talent, gets washed out of way too many plays for my liking and makes a lot of his tackles with the help of teammates. Add in his obvious character issues and idiocy (I mean, come on; how many players are stupid enough to get arrested before the Combine?), and it makes me wonder why people think he's a legitimate first round pick. The only real strength he has is his athleticism...and if you just wanted an athletic linebacker, why not just draft Jenkins or Gooden in the first round instead?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd really like to see Chase Thomas end up in a Rams uniform. Smart kid from Stanford, played pretty damn good with a good sense of where the play is going and has the ability to beef up a bit at 6'3" 244lbs. 8.5 sacks and 17.5 tackles for loss, me likey!

iced

I don't see LB in the first, especially for a SLB