OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Grob was awesome. The run blocking was good. I just felt like after last weeks pee pee poor pass protection we may have overcompensated and kept AD under wraps too much.
Seattle plays a ton of zone. You are playing right into their hands if you try to exploit it, and go over the top. The two throws to Quick were a perfect example of "taking their shots" and finding the soft spots in the zone. One for 19 yrds the other for 14. Get greedy against this secondary, you end upturning the ball over. It doesn't always have to be about 300+ passing yards to have a great game.

This was by far Davis' best game as an NFL QB. He didn't force anything, and an 86% completion percentage? and you seem to think they put shackles on him?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The above clip is also a good shot of just how good FB Cory Harkey & even TE Lance Kendricks can be in run blocking too! If we can find a powerful strong center to go with this OL things could really get interesting....you listening Barrett Jones or Mike Person or maybe next year Demetrius Rhaney?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Seattle plays a ton of zone. You are playing right into their hands if you try to exploit it, and go over the top. The two throws to Quick were a perfect example of "taking their shots" and finding the soft spots in the zone. One for 19 yrds the other for 14. Get greedy against this secondary, you end upturning the ball over. It doesn't always have to be about 300+ passing yards to have a great game.

This was by far Davis' best game as an NFL QB. He didn't force anything, and an 86% completion percentage? and you seem to think they put shackles on him?

I absolutely LOVE the way Davis played yesterday. Who cares about the unsexy yardage stats or the limited number of downfield shots. It was QB play about as smart and efficient as you can ask for.

lockdnram21

Legend

I would disagree. This was his most efficient game I wouldn't say it was his best like somebody else said about his turnovers most came at end when trying to come back. If defenses would have done there jobs he wouldn't have been in that position. His best game still probably is vs Tampa

V3

Hall of Fame
I would disagree. This was his most efficient game I wouldn't say it was his best like somebody else said about his turnovers most came at end when trying to come back. If defenses would have done there jobs he wouldn't have been in that position. His best game still probably is vs Tampa
Well, you also have to consider the defense he faced. Seattle is one of the best.

I really don't care which one was his best. I'm just glad he's doing well and that it looked like he's learning. It looked like this week he was going through his progressions better and countering blitzes better. I'd have to watch again to verify that but I thought I saw him doing that on first watch.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Like I said, I just kept waiting for play action and it was run run run and run again. We had I thought, as they say, "set up the pass with the run" very well. The ground and pound game plan was working but the play calling just became predictable in the second half and I felt we could have done some damage / kept those last few drives alive by mixing it up a little more there.