OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
No sacks today, not surprisingly AD was 18/21. And good run blocking, aside from when Seattle started run blitzing in the 3rd quarter when play calling got predictable.

Here's Greg Robinson (LG) on Benny's TD just mauling Malcom Smith as the puller.

Attachments

• Untitled 164.jpg
    Untitled 164.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Untitled 165.jpg
    Untitled 165.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Untitled 166.jpg
    Untitled 166.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Untitled 167.jpg
    Untitled 167.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Untitled 168.jpg
    Untitled 168.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 162

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can someone show me how to post the pics so they are viewable within the thread, so you don't have to click on them individually?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Can someone show me how to post the pics so they are viewable within the thread, so you don't have to click on them individually?

1. Right click on a picture.
  2. Click 'Copy Image'
  3. Right Click where you're typing your message.
  4. Click 'Paste'

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The run block was awesome early. I kept waiting for the PA or screen. We never really tried to challenge downfield much at all. Run blocking supposed to be our strength and we leaned on it...rightly. Robinson was a dozer with mason riding his ass. I kept waiting for the downfield challenge though...anything even. It was a good plan. Ground and pound. But it just got too predictable. Playing not to loose. Even an asshole knows that you "Play to win the game!!!!" Davis seemed to me as if he has an invisible shackle but I see a Hulk under that Banner. I get the sense that AD got pounded for "happy feet". Let my AD people go!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

On the posting bar where the font options are as well as Bold, Italicize, etc. There is a button for smilies. Next to that button on the right in a button that says images. Paste the image url in there, hit insert, and it'll do work for you.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The run block was awesome early. I kept waiting for the PA or screen. We never really tried to challenge downfield much at all. Run blocking supposed to be our strength and we leaned on it...rightly. Robinson was a dozer with mason riding his ass. I kept waiting for the downfield challenge though...anything even. It was a good plan. Ground and pound. But it just got too predictable. Playing not to loose. Even an arsehole knows that you "Play to win the game!!!!" Davis seemed to me as if he has an invisible shackle but I see a Hulk under that Banner. I get the sense that AD got pounded for "happy feet". Let my AD people go!!!

Challenging Seattle deep is how they get their INTs. We kept it mainly short and safe or intermediate and safe. Seattle plays a lot of Cover 3. They want you to throw over the top. Rams were smart to keep Davis conservative in this game.

I also never saw a team playing not to lose.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
He had a nice pull on Mason's TD too.
B0XQDvRCUAEs78n.jpg:large

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thing is run defense had been better than pass defense for Seattle. I was a little surprised with our success in attacking their strength. Mason was a difference maker, for sure.

CodeMonkey

Challenging Seattle deep is how they get their INTs. We kept it mainly short and safe or intermediate and safe. Seattle plays a lot of Cover 3. They want you to throw over the top. Rams were smart to keep Davis conservative in this game.

I just in particular kept waiting on the PA. The seabitches were selling out for the run. It seems to me it would have worked very well on those second half possessions. The run game was working but became just too predictable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just in particular kept waiting on the PA. The seabitches were selling out for the run. It seems to me it would have worked very well on those second half possessions. The run game was working but became just too predictable.

Seemed to me that they were avoiding PA to let Davis get the ball out of his hands quicker. No reason in this game to take unnecessary risks. When it was time to open it up on offense, they gave Davis the freedom to do it.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
One more eye opening GRob play, laying #92 Brandon Mebane on his ass (imo a top 10 DT)

B0XczqNCUAAsuuM.jpg:large

B0Xc3PgCAAAZYwI.jpg:large

B0Xc67rCEAApOMm.jpg:large

B0Xc9cxCMAAOJIM.jpg:large

B0XdALhCEAAy6ye.jpg:large

CodeMonkey

Grob was awesome. The run blocking was good. I just felt like after last weeks piss poor pass protection we may have overcompensated and kept AD under wraps too much.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Seems as if Joseph was the big liability. Since pulling him Wells is better and moving Saffold back to RG and putting GRob in at LG has improved Long. If im right then next week we should see another leap forward from the OL. Today was the best the OL has looked all season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're seeing this offense falling into place a piece at a time IMO.

GRob was a huge addition. With him and Roger on the interior the OL is a big mismatch on any given play with even a DL like Seattle's. They're gonna make holes on just about anyone IMO. They now have 3/5 playoff level OL at LG/RG/RT and will keep getting better as they go.

Also, it is possible that Jake Long will improve as well, since he is coming off that injury. If that happens this OL could gel into one of the better units in the league. The talent is there.

Mason changes things too. His burst suits this OL very well, and behind him there is playoff level depth. I've said all along that Fish loves to have his horse, and no matter what he says he has finally found it in Mason. Stacy just can't do it with his injury tendencies, sadly, but with Mason you get big play ability that is a very, very nice fit for this team.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Grob was awesome. The run blocking was good. I just felt like after last weeks pee pee poor pass protection we may have overcompensated and kept AD under wraps too much.

Could be. I also think the TEs and RBs were pretty bad in pass pro this week. We have our work cut out for us vs Hali, Houston, and Poe this week

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Thing is run defense had been better than pass defense for Seattle. I was a little surprised with our success in attacking their strength. Mason was a difference maker, for sure.

Rams took a look at what Dallas did the week before and ran left. Seattle has a hole on their right side they are going to need to fix.

fearsomefour

Legend

Seattles pass D has been so-so this year, but, their run D has been good. That was the impressive part of this win to me and bodes well going forward. Schotty was calling stuff very conservative in the 3rd quarter until Seattle got it to within a score then he opened it up more and was more aggressive.
Davis was excellent in this game. Not even a sniff of a pic. 18-21 with a drop or two? He was on it today. A lot to like about Davis. Does not have the elite measurables but, does have it between the ears and has shown an ability to bounce back.

fearsomefour

Legend
One more eye opening GRob play, laying #92 Brandon Mebane on his ass (imo a top 10 DT)

B0XczqNCUAAsuuM.jpg:large

B0Xc3PgCAAAZYwI.jpg:large

B0Xc67rCEAApOMm.jpg:large

B0Xc9cxCMAAOJIM.jpg:large

B0XdALhCEAAy6ye.jpg:large
If he gets leverage on a guy it is over.
This is why I like him as a G. I would rather have him as a Pro-Bowl level G that a B LT. It will be interesting to see how they use him going forward after this season.