Okay, so which “new” Ram player has been most valuable through 2 games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which “new” Ram has been most valuable through 2 games?

• Ndamukong Suh. Has made our DL possibly the league’s best.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Aquib Talib. Great leader and superb defender. Almost makes it look too easy.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Brandin Cooks. Has turbocharged an already terrific WR corps.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • Marcus Peters. Simply elite. QB’s just refuse to throw into his area.

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Thats tough to select one, Suh does alot of the grunt work on the line, Talib’s leadership cannot be undervalued, Peters? what can you say? Just wow

That being said, I went with Cooks

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I could not vote. No clear-cut choice to me. They have all had big impacts.

Having great/elite corners on both sides is exponentially better than only having one paired with even a good to average corner. Same with the D-Line, having more than one elite player is devastating to an offense.

I can cast a vote that Cooks is a definite upgrade over Watkins. No contest there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
All good additions, not regretting one of them, but Cooks, is as good, or better than advertised. Cooks is killing teams on our offense, just in penalties alone....

TexasRam

Legend
I reject the question.

don’t need our players going all Steelers on us trying to fight for their value to the team. :eek:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Crazy that all 4 deserve serious consideration.

Snead wins GM of the year, no contest.

Ellard80

Legend
A lot of votes for Cooks... I mean I like him.

But it's all about that new secondary people... it ain't even close..

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I voted Cooks but it's so hard. How much Talib and Peters effect the non stat side is hard to measure. I mean we're not giving up anything but the run D is improved and then you have to factor in Suh. Truth is Les and Sean hit a home run this off season all the way around IMO.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I went Talib. He can be an extension of Wade in teaching the D to the rest of the secondary and Peters in paticular. I'm with @HellRam , The D has been the biggest difference so far. Honestly, they looked like they hit on every FA acquisition right now. Even Wilson has been solid in his spot duty. Loving this front office combination right now.

KayJay

Starter
Cooks is making this a pick your poison offense. Cooks is way to fast to the point eventually teams are going to have to stop selling out to stop Gurley. Lol and even if they do start doubling Cooks, Kupp and Woods aren't scrubs. People say we need to get tight ends more involved; I disagree. I think its because they can't do shit about our WR's, that we haven't even needed to use them yet. I think Cooks has a lot to do with that. And I think our Offense is only getting started. First two passes to our TE's creates a huge gain as well as a score. All three starting WR's are exceptional route runners; that's all Goff needs. Once he's able to account for each players speed, its not out of the realm of possibility we'll start taking 3-5 shots down field a game.

I love all of our editions, but Cooks is already better than Sammy and fits right in with the rest of our guys.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
F) Austin Blythe.
If we had a hole in our O line, our offense wouldn't be scoring as high and we wouldn't be controlling the ball as much as we have been which has been exhausting the other teams defense.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's Crazy, all 4 have been everything you want.
Cooks Catches everything and is an offensive leader with how hard he works and his technique "A"
Talib seldom gets tested, He adds a great veteran leadership and shuts down his assignment "A"
Peters is just a blast he is going crazy during commercial break inciting the crowd to be loud and seems to really love the game....oh and he is pretty good too "A"
Suh, I mean 13 points giving up very few long runs and teaming with AD to create havoc for the interior of the opposing offense "A"

I don't no how to choose.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Cooks is making this a pick your poison offense. Cooks is way to fast to the point eventually teams are going to have to stop selling out to stop Gurley. Lol and even if they do start doubling Cooks, Kupp and Woods aren't scrubs. People say we need to get tight ends more involved; I disagree. I think its because they can't do crap about our WR's, that we haven't even needed to use them yet. I think Cooks has a lot to do with that. And I think our Offense is only getting started. First two passes to our TE's creates a huge gain as well as a score. All three starting WR's are exceptional route runners; that's all Goff needs. Once he's able to account for each players speed, its not out of the realm of possibility we'll start taking 3-5 shots down field a game.

I love all of our editions, but Cooks is already better than Sammy and fits right in with the rest of our guys.

I agree with your assessment of our TE situation. I think McVay would love a TE that could block and catch the mid range pass especially over the middle and in 3rd down situations. However I think he game plans and has gotten comfortable with Higbee in blocking and providing the extra security for Jared. Tyler also does have a handful of routes he runs well enough and Kupp takes over the rest of that roll. It actually is working quite well.

HellRam

Starter
I went Talib. He can be an extension of Wade in teaching the D to the rest of the secondary and Peters in paticular. I'm with @HellRam , The D has been the biggest difference so far. Honestly, they looked like they hit on every FA acquisition right now. Even Wilson has been solid in his spot duty. Loving this front office combination right now.

My reasoning as well. Talib being a mentor for Peters was big for me. Especially if you know Peters history.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Cooks is looking like a man playing with boys. Reminds me of Torry Holt at times. Bill Bellicheater made a huge mistake trading Cooks for a #1 pick that will be #32. Cooks is clearly a #1 receiver which is something Fisher never made a priority.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Such a difficult choice and every time I think I know which one I start arguing with myself!

Cooks is a potent weapon with hands like fly-paper, you can see why McVay wanted him - what an upgrade on Watkins!!
Suh is just a phenomenal man-mountain which has made our d-line impenetrable, closing the pocket for opposing D's
Talib - what a leader! he's such a dominant force at CB he makes opposing Was look like 'boys' playing a mans game.
Peters - dude is off the charts good, not sure of the stats but how many passes get thrown his way??

I really can't vote!?!

dang

Legend
Cooks is making this a pick your poison offense. Cooks is way to fast to the point eventually teams are going to have to stop selling out to stop Gurley. Lol and even if they do start doubling Cooks, Kupp and Woods aren't scrubs. People say we need to get tight ends more involved; I disagree. I think its because they can't do crap about our WR's, that we haven't even needed to use them yet. I think Cooks has a lot to do with that. And I think our Offense is only getting started. First two passes to our TE's creates a huge gain as well as a score. All three starting WR's are exceptional route runners; that's all Goff needs. Once he's able to account for each players speed, its not out of the realm of possibility we'll start taking 3-5 shots down field a game.

I agree we don’t need much from our TEs beyond good blocking and occasional red zone options but I think Everett is a diamond in the rough weapon. Very athletic. Higbee is good blocker and below average receiver.