Okay so here's what we need to do.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've been watching more rather than posting lately and I've figured out exactly what we need to do.

Fire Schotty and Walton.

Cut Bradford, cap space be damned. Get a rookie QB because rookie QB's throw for 5000 yards 40 TD"s without interceptions and go 19-0 now.

Cut Pead and Cunningham. We need another back but Richardson is only a third down back, so they gotta go.

Cut Cook he doesn't try hard enough. Cut Quick he doesn't get it. Cut Givens he's not doing enough. Cut Bailey, he can't get on the field and his rookie season is almost half over, he should have 1,200 yards now!. Cut Austin he's just a bust. Cut Pettis he's not good enough and we all hate him. Draft *insert player here* because he's the real deal and will be the best right away. Development is a myth.

Cut Dahl and Wells, too expensive. Let Saffold walk, too unreliable. Jake Long is on thin ice out there too. Cut Smith as hell because why the fuck not?

Cut Langford, not good enough. Cut JL he doesn't make flashy plays.

Cut Finnegan, he's been bad. Jenkins is on thin ice, one more bad play and he's cut. Get a FS.

Cut all of our depth guys because they're just depth guys.

Cut Greg the Leg, he's not 100% on the year.

Here's how our depth chart looks so far.

QB1 - Random Draft player
QB2 - Random undrafted player

HB1 - Stacy
HB2 - Random Draft Player
HB3 - Richardson

WR 1-5 - Random Draft/Undrafted Player
TE 1 - Random Draft Player
TE 2 - Kendricks

LT - Random Draft Player
LG - Random Draft Player
C - Jones
RG - Random Player
RT - Random Player

Defense:
LE - Quinn
DT - Brockers
DT - Random Player
RE - Long

OLB - Dunbar
MLB - Random Player
OLB - Olgetree

CB 1 - Random Player
CB 2 - Maybe Jenkins

FS - Random Player
S - Maybe McDonald

P - Hekker (he's our new captain)
K - Random Player

Coaches

HC - Fisher
OC - Random Coach
DC - Random Coach

I for one think that this plan makes total sense. We'll get this done in only 1 year obviously because that's how long these take. If not then we should fire everyone and do a total rebuild, because this isn't a rebuild at all.

This is obviously the most rational reaction to have of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why is Ogletree safe? He gets washed out of running plays.
You don't have the balls to be an internet GM.

I'm firing you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He had a pick six, and we all know only flashy plays matter. Get with the program already.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Are you kidding me, Stacy didn't score a single TD he sucks too! Ogletree was on the field when Taint scored that touchdown, he's a freaking bum. Long doesn't have a lot of stats, so he's a piece of shit too. Jenkins got burned, what CB gets burnt EVER!?! Their prior play doesn't mean anything in the face of them not meeting my gratification now!

Just cut the whole fucking team, God what type of GM are you? You just wait until I figure out a catty nickname based off your name, BOY STLTODAY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO HEAR ABOUT YOU!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I've been watching more rather than posting lately and I've figured out exactly what we need to do.

Fire Schotty and Walton.

Cut Bradford, cap space be damned. Get a rookie QB because rookie QB's throw for 5000 yards 40 TD"s without interceptions and go 19-0 now.

Cut Pead and Cunningham. We need another back but Richardson is only a third down back, so they gotta go.

Cut Cook he doesn't try hard enough. Cut Quick he doesn't get it. Cut Givens he's not doing enough. Cut Bailey, he can't get on the field and his rookie season is almost half over, he should have 1,200 yards now!. Cut Austin he's just a bust. Cut Pettis he's not good enough and we all hate him. Draft *insert player here* because he's the real deal and will be the best right away. Development is a myth.

Cut Dahl and Wells, too expensive. Let Saffold walk, too unreliable. Jake Long is on thin ice out there too. Cut Smith as hell because why the Freak not?

Cut Finnegan, he's been bad. Jenkins is on thin ice, one more bad play and he's cut. Get a FS.

HB1 - Stacy
HB3 - Richardson

TE 2 - Kendricks

LT - Random Draft Player
LG - Random Draft Player
C - Jones
RG - Random Player
RT - Random Player

Defense:
LE - Quinn
DT - Brockers
DT - Random Player
RE - Long

OLB - Dunbar
MLB - Random Player
OLB - Olgetree

CB 1 - Random Player
CB 2 - Maybe Jenkins

FS - Random Player
S - Maybe McDonald

K - Random Player

Coaches

HC - Fisher
OC - Random Coach
DC - Random Coach

I for one think that this plan makes total sense. We'll get this done in only 1 year obviously because that's how long these take. If not then we should fire everyone and do a total rebuild, because this isn't a rebuild at all.

:lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Fire Schotty and Walton.

Cut Dahl and Wells, too expensive. Let Saffold walk, too unreliable. Jake Long is on thin ice out there too. Cut Smith as hell because why the Freak not?

HB1 - Stacy
HB3 - Richardson

TE 2 - Kendricks

LT - Random Draft Player
LG - Random Draft Player
C - Jones
RG - Random Player
RT - Random Player

Defense:
LE - Quinn
DT - Brockers
DT - Random Player
RE - Long

OLB - Dunbar
MLB - Random Player
OLB - Olgetree

CB 1 - Random Player
CB 2 - Maybe Jenkins

FS - Random Player
S - Maybe McDonald

K - Random Player

Coaches

HC - Fisher
OC - Random Coach
DC - Random Coach

Meh... It's a start.

BTW - You had me at fire Schotty.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I think that's a bit harsh. We should keep T.Austin and Bailey at least. They seem like they could be good if we give them time to develop.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think it's important to point out that blue was being COMPLETELY facetious with that post. I would think it would be more than obvious, but this goes back to my point that we have new members who aren't entirely familiar with how we do things around here. Stick around, yo. You'll get the hang of it. :bigup:

Or, we can go back to the blue font = sarcasm indicator.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I think it's important to point out that blue was being COMPLETELY facetious with that post. I would think it would be more than obvious, but this goes back to my point that we have new members who aren't entirely familiar with how we do things around here. Stick around, yo. You'll get the hang of it. :bigup:

Or, we can go back to the blue font = sarcasm indicator.
I knew that, X. Blue font would have been appropriate! Or a smiley!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I knew that, X. Blue font would have been appropriate! Or a smiley!
Yeah, we should use blue font more often. And Colin (bluecoconuts) already has blue in his name, so it should be a given that everything he says is ultimately laced with sarcasm. lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually everything I say should be immortalized in the Internet Hall of Fame, but I'll let it slide this time.

I was being 100% sarcastic though, it was a little poke at all the people (not necessarily here) saying that we need to cut ____ player. If everyone got what they wished for, that would essentially be the result... And that would set us back years.

Build on what we got, the players will grow and develop, and the wins will come. Bradford is going to light the NFL on fire next year, he's going to be motivated with the comeback, and the players are going to have a year under their belt and will be that much more comfortable.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah I didn't think the blue font was necessary there. I would hope he wasn't taken seriously here. At the PD? Blue and bold would have been required.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Has anybody else noticed that when we all watch the games the Rams lose? I nominate for the Rams to cut us from the fandom, it's the only way.. We're just a bunch of scrubs holding the team back, nobody even heard our names coming out of college.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Has anybody else noticed that when we all watch the games the Rams lose? I nominate for the Rams to cut us from the fandom, it's the only way.. We're just a bunch of scrubs holding the team back, nobody even heard our names coming out of college.
We'll emerge. This is a new system for us defensively, and we're the youngest fan base in the league.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But I watched the entire AZ and Houston game. I should get the start next week.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You guys just don't get it, this is an instant gratification league, what have you done for me lately. So I'm trading you guys for Chiefs fans, they know how to get it done in the clutch.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You guys just don't get it, this is an instant gratification league, what have you done for me lately. So I'm trading you guys for Chiefs fans, they know how to get it done in the clutch.
Apparently you didn't get the memo. You were fired this morning as fan personnel manager. This guy took your place.
creepy-rams-fan.jpg