Okay, I'm officially "all in" on McVay now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love McVay and it's easy to see and hear why the Rams went in this direction...Now win and losses will determine his fate, however, hopefully the organization is heading in the right direction or trending upward for the younger crowd.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I have been really impressed with his press conferences too, he is clear, concise and relays great information. The Snead/McVay press conferences from the draft showed the depth of knowledge and vision he has for this team IMHO. I am very excited to see what he does with this team. I am making a batch of Kool-aid right now thinking of the possibilities if McVay and staff can make this a top 15 Offense and Phillips does his magic with this talent laden Defense. Kool-aids on me today gentlemen, drink up!!
Cut that out ! See what he is doing here ?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I won't drink the the coolaid until they finish the season. People were excited about Spags as well and looked how that turned out...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome to the bandwagon @Rams43!

I think the dude is special. He's avoided the mistake of so many first-time head coaches by bringing in a great staff headed by a Hall of Fame DC on the side of the ball he knows least. He has a clear and concise vision of what he wants and a Dick Vermiel type ability to make everyone in the organization feel like they're part of something special. He has a long list of former players who sing his praises as a coach who teaches next-level preparation.

With personnel he's on the same page with Les and the scouts and has everyone going in the same direction. They identified skill players on offense that can run precise routes, break tackles and get YAC which fits nicely with a WCO. The defensive picks were shrewd with guys who fit and had good value and upside. Time will tell, but I suspect he and the coaching and scouting staff did an enormously thorough dig on these prospects and it's going to show in results down the line.

I'm a happy fan. And if this guy is what we think, we should start to see this offense make strides through camp and into preseason just like in '99 when Martz took over. Please note I'm not saying I expect the same results, but with that team in '99 you could just feel the swagger building among the roster as these guys played preseason games and were realizing what they could do. IMO this year's offense should have some of that same visible difference from last year, where we can see the execution and preparation translate to the field and an improvement we can see.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am 1000% on Board with McVay! I like everything he's doing!! One thing I wish he had done, but didn't, was Keep Mike Singletary on Board in some way!!