OK then ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Ravens add offensive lineman Andrew Donnal, release Bobby Rainey
2:55 PM PT
  • i

Jamison HensleyESPN Staff Writer

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens continued their efforts to upgrade their depth along an injury-filled offensive line Monday, when they signed Andrew Donnal and released running back/returner Bobby Rainey.

Donnal, a 2015 fourth-round pick out of Iowa, was released by the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday. He had been the Rams' top backup guard and tackle over the past three seasons, starting a total of six games.

Donnal has good size (6 feet 7, 313 pounds) and versatility, but he can get pushed back by stronger defensive linemen. The Ravens have been searching to bolster the interior of their offensive line since losing starting guards Marshal Yanda and Alex Lewis for the season.

The release of Rainey likely indicates that wide receiver Michael Campanaro is ready to resume his role as the team's primary returner. Campanaro, who has missed the past two games with a shoulder injury, ranks second in the NFL with a 13.8-yard punt return average.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/0aec...e57f4e76/ss_ravens-add-offensive-lineman.html

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Remember in previous years when players on our cut list would end up on a roster at Denny's instead of another NFL team?

nighttrain

Legend
Remember in previous years when players on our cut list would end up on a roster at Denny's instead of another NFL team?
it's ABSOLUTELY awesome that our cuts are being snapped up by other teams, tribute to Snead

train

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
it's ABSOLUTELY awesome that our cuts are being snapped up by other teams, tribute to Snead

train

except Maurice Alexander

I can't figure out what happened with the guy. Most improved defensive player of 2016 is then cut and not signed by another team.

I wonder if he had a suspension coming.