Ok now, our OFFENSE needs a song(this should be fun)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't know..... I am from Oklahoma. And I do love the Sooners (but I was a Rams fan first...and formost....) but after a while hearing that damn "fight" song on any semblance of positive play (a DB tackles a guy from breaking away and holds them to a 25 yd gain........:confused::hellno:....is not a "fight song" worthy play......) it gets old. There's a time and a place.....and band directors don't seem to understand that.
If they did get a band, they wouldn't just keep playing the same song over and over. They'd have different songs for different situations and I would hope they would change things up every now and then. The fight song would just be something that could unify/pump up the team and fans at the start and/or finish of each game. I wouldn't want them to keep playing it over and over, either. Sort of like, play the fight song when they introduce the players and then have music for the kickoff, 3 and outs, tense situations, commercial breaks, etc- but they'd all be different songs. Having the same thing would be a very bad idea. It's bad enough at Blues games the way they play the same songs over and over.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OMG. Ram Jam! Best name for a band ever! Black Betty?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Wait... We play in a dome, but still a good song.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think I've got it....w/ our get a bit dirty and grimy approach to offense.... How about Styx - Blue Collar Man

Mick

Pro Bowler
I think I've got it....w/ our get a bit dirty and grimy approach to offense.... How about Styx - Blue Collar Man

I like where you're going with this, but I think a song with a tad harder edge would be more fitting....given that our offense is going to be more "lunch pail" with the ground game....how about this:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I like where you're going with this, but I think a song with a tad harder edge would be more fitting....given that our offense is going to be more "lunch pail" with the ground game....how about this:

There's nothing "ordinary" about the "Professor" on his drum kit......;):bow::cheers: