OK next up: Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Graphicker

Starter
We'll unleash our greatest weapon yet! mr.Pead smoked weed on purpose to be suspended for week game!
as Atl won't have any tape of him.. This was all planned 7 years ago.

nighttrain

Legend
Graphicker said:
We'll unleash our greatest weapon yet! mr.Pead smoked weed on purpose to be suspended for week game!
as Atl won't have any tape of him..
And wouldnt this be a crackup, eh. DR was average, but by no means all pro
train

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Why is it when I look at the Atl game my biggest concern is Jones, Gonzo and Ryan?

Lesson

Oh, really?
EastRam said:
Why is it when I look at the Atl game my biggest concern is Jones, Gonzo and Ryan?

Because their D is nothing special and the Rams run D did a good job yesterday while pass coverage seemed to be OK at best.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Stranger said:
That animated GIF of the "touch back" in your sig is driving me crazy.

Bwahahahahahahahaha that's pretty good.

The game is gonna be a battle. They're going to be coming out hot after that loss, and it's their home opener. Jackson is going to come to play obviously. I honestly think the game hinges on D Rich and the run game. I would look for the Rams to play the possion game as long as they can, then go into a shootout. We have some firepower now man... If we can keep protecting Sam... It's going to be an interesting to see how this one plays out and the game plan on each side.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The more I look at it, the more I like the Rams chances.

Their O line had key losses and are currently worst in the league.

Their pass defense is also not better than average.

Their fans are scared.

Graphicker

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="https://sphotos-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1266218_10152486223268484_345303907_o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://sphotos-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 3907_o.jpg</a>

I'm Sam we trust.. We have a insane stretch of tough games coming up. Wow.

oldfalcon

UDFA
RamzFanz said:
The more I look at it, the more I like the Rams chances.

Their O line had key losses and are currently worst in the league.

Their pass defense is also not better than average.

Their fans are scared.

I have been a Falcon fan since 1968.I am not afraid at all.Of course I don`t let NFL Football influence me as much these days..lol.We didn`t play our best in one of the toughest places to play in the league yet still had a chance at the end.I hope we get a win but last time I checked there ain`t a damn thing us Fans can do about that..lol..Good game to you and may both teams stay healthy.That`s one thing- I have read your message boards and I don`t hear any of your people wishing injury on the other team`s players.We get that from Tampa fans and Carolina Fans alot..lol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wishing injuries to opposing teams is classless any way you look at it

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
oldfalcon said:
I have read your message boards and I don`t hear any of your people wishing injury on the other team`s players.We get that from Tampa fans and Carolina Fans alot..lol

wtf. thats as classless as possible. Best of luck this week, Falcons are a great team and playing in your house will make it even tougher. PLease tell Jones, White and Ryan to stay at home this weekend please....

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I hope Fish keeps a leash on Finnegan. I like what he brings to the 'D' but his frustration got the best of him Sunday. Fitzgerald ate Finnegan's lunch and it lead to some really stupid penalties IMO. If they can keep it relatively clean penalty wise and not leave a bunch of yards on the ledger, it's a win.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:
oldfalcon said:
I have read your message boards and I don`t hear any of your people wishing injury on the other team`s players.We get that from Tampa fans and Carolina Fans alot..lol

wtf. thats as classless as possible. Best of luck this week, Falcons are a great team and playing in your house will make it even tougher. PLease tell Jones, White and Ryan to stay at home this weekend please....
Wow you weren't lying about the Tampa fans! sounds like a bunch of idiots man...
I dont' ish injury on anyone but for some reason if Kaperdick doesn't see the field against us because of injury I wouldn't cry one bit... I just dislike the guy. Same with Richard Sherman.
Anyways good Luck Old falcon and I hope our Rams can Prove themselves against a playoff team from last year!

shanep

UDFA
you're spot on about us falcon fans being upset over the N.O. game, they're our hated rival and it REALLY stung. sj39 is a quality guy and really thinks the world of ya'lls orgainization,thats a statement about the Rams. that being said i think you may be catching us in a bad time. our coaches are really under the 'scope here and expectations are high. hope it's a good game and no major injuries for us both.

nighttrain

Legend
shanep said:
you're spot on about us falcon fans being upset over the N.O. game, they're our hated rival and it REALLY stung. sj39 is a quality guy and really thinks the world of ya'lls orgainization,thats a statement about the Rams. that being said i think you may be catching us in a bad time. our coaches are really under the 'scope here and expectations are high. hope it's a good game and no major injuries for us both.
Hopefully, wait till you see how unhappy they are after next Sunday :hehe:

train