OK,,, It's preseason, but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FLramFAN

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a weird deal...

Most of the posts basically repeat what I had to say as the OP.

Sure was hoping for some debate or acknowledgement of what my thoughts were.

Oh well, I'll keep posting and see how it goes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FLramFAN said:
What a weird deal...

I think your thoughts were pretty consistent with most around here. Consider them acknowledged! :sly:

CGI_Ram said:
FLramFAN said:
What a weird deal...

I think your thoughts were pretty consistent with most around here. Consider them acknowledged! :sly:

Ha this is kind of what I was thinking!

FLramFAN

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
FLramFAN said:
What a weird deal...

Point Taken.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
As one of the Happy no one got hurt club, I was ecstatic that we got back on the bus in good shape. Part of that is for the reason you state on lack of depth. Still another draft or two and some cap freedom to upgrade the depth. It is what it is.

I think things went well for the vanilla plan. Getting Travon accustomed to NFL speed must have been a priority. Cook got a look and some of the D players got a work out.
Keeping Rodgers out of the endzone was huge with the plain jane defense.

Coaches got their tape to watch so I'm happy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Everything I hear is pretty much the same except some of us have been more critical than others.
In the past I don't know that everyone would be so passionate, maybe I am wrong.
I think it is a product of a team we all feel is on the cusp of a real good thing and we are chomping at the bit to see it.
I really think we are all ready for the preseason to end and the Season to officially start and then our concerns and questions will be answered.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I honestly don't know what to take away from the preseason since one of the biggest teases in the preseason happened to the Rams in 2011. Obviously, I'm not happy with how some of the backups played, the starting O not being able to punch it in inside of the 2 or the missed tackles, but I'd gladly accept those mistakes now than on September 8th.