OK, it's official. I would've rooted for the AFC team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Had the Rams not made it. Either KC or NE, didn't matter. Easy choice. It would be me rooting for NE over the shitbirds a few years ago all over again.

Ain't gonna root for no Saint. Drew Brees is gonna retire sooner rather than later, and when he's gone they are on the level of the shitbirds for me now. Screw them and their constant sap stories and their dumb umbrellas and their equally dumb chants.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I’m an NFC guy, and they’re not on my ‘never’ list like the whiners, shitbirds and cowpies, I usually go NFC. Redskins too. Fuck them.

I woulda gone for the Aints. Went for the Iggles last year, and they annoy the shit outta me. NFC.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm an NFC guy and could never root for the Cheatriots. I might have pulled (a little) for the Chefs because I live near Kansas City and don't have any strong feelings for or against them (we hardly ever play them). But more than likely, I would have avoided football until after the Super Bowl, like I've done for a lot of years, by concentrating on the draft.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Stay angry @Angry Ram

${stayangrymyfreinds.gif}
${lettheangerflowthroughyou.gif}

Way too lazy to look those up.