Ok imma just leave this here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
For whatever reason, we had a few people join just to complain about 'censorship' of the site. Those people have been weeded out. You're really not going to endear yourself to the membership when your introduction is a condemnation. So that's a non-issue. If anyone else is worried about censorship, then I dunno what to tell you. All we're trying to do is create an environment that isn't conducive to arguing. If everyone here had the same ideas and principles about what that entails, then this would be easy. As it is, that's not the case. So we have to make choices that may not be popular to everyone.

Shrug.

I really don't know why you can't all just be like me. Do you know how awesome the world would be if you were all like me? World Peace would be a reality, the climate would level out, gas would be $.92 a gallon, chicks would throw themselves at your feet, cats and dogs would live in harmony, Everything would be 50 shades of gray (because I'm color-blind), and Yoko Ono would never have met John Lennon. But alas, it's an imperfect world.

Sorry.
you missed the part where you get to rip from a 5 foot bong and have a monkey play your head like a drum.
tumblr_mgmbuoIEvm1r8c3ueo1_500.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I still don't get it and I'm confused.. I have seen nothing of what you all speak of.. The only thing I have seen is many duplicate threads on a subject. I guess I haven't been reading the threads where this offensive nature has taken place? There has never been censorship here as long as you're civil in debating your point.

That said, I don't get why people love the damn drama. There's more important things in life. Hell, I lost my brother in-law Tuesday morning. You think I care about people claiming this board has censorship???? To the people creating the drama I just have one thing to say... Get a life please. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm going back to watching Duck Dynasty

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
But how will I start threads with no purpose, but to breed dissent and infighting? All I want to do is start infighting and you dirty mods are keeping the peace? Fuck this, back to RamStalk for me.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Thanks you've just ruined boobs for everyone.
Uh, not everyone. At my age I haven't seen an ugly woman in seventeen years. Makes me want to pop in a piece of doublemint gum and dig in. Going to look for a larger shovel right now. Or the keys to a backhoe. (y)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still don't get it and I'm confused.. I have seen nothing of what you all speak of.. The only thing I have seen is many duplicate threads on a subject. I guess I haven't been reading the threads where this offensive nature has taken place? There has never been censorship here as long as you're civil in debating your point.

That said, I don't get why people love the damn drama. There's more important things in life. Hell, I lost my brother in-law Tuesday morning. You think I care about people claiming this board has censorship???? To the people creating the drama I just have one thing to say... Get a life please. :cool:
Im sorry for your loss Dag.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I'm going to put this as politely as I possibly can.

To everyone here who has the opinion that this board is about censorship you are dead wrong. What this board is about is a CIVIL AND RESPECTFUL place to discuss and debate the Rams.

However as of late people have taken up in arms and have begun to drag posters, players, coaches and owners through the mud in a very rude and very disrespectful manner. This is in no way civil and in no way respectful.

The rules here are very simple don't throw temper tantrums be respectful and debate the point not attack the poster. Don't post tirade laden propaganda pieces that serve no other purpose but to keep the negativity flowing and absolutely don't sign up and make your first 2 posts bashing people on the board.

I have been a poster here for awhile now I am not and have never been a mod here. I am ashamed of some of the behavior I have seen on here lately.

Yes it was a really tough game to watch yes I expect some negative reactions but the way some on here are posting is just ridiculous and inflammatory. It's not needed or wanted.

It's been a rough decade and more for Rams fans we need to join together as friends not inflame each other and cause division.

It's time to stop the woah is me and move along and have some civil debates. Who's with me!

I've only been here awhile but I see more threads about your complaint than anything else. Or as I call it - complaining about the complainers. Basically some of you want to control what other people say.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Man, I was so sad after watching the preview for this movie. It looks like they are just bringing back the first one with a new story. It was all the same shit, just chasing a different girl.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For whatever reason, we had a few people join just to complain about 'censorship' of the site. Those people have been weeded out. You're really not going to endear yourself to the membership when your introduction is a condemnation. So that's a non-issue. If anyone else is worried about censorship, then I dunno what to tell you. All we're trying to do is create an environment that isn't conducive to arguing. If everyone here had the same ideas and principles about what that entails, then this would be easy. As it is, that's not the case. So we have to make choices that may not be popular to everyone.

Shrug.

I really don't know why you can't all just be like me. Do you know how awesome the world would be if you were all like me? World Peace would be a reality, the climate would level out, gas would be $.92 a gallon, chicks would throw themselves at your feet, cats and dogs would live in harmony, Everything would be 50 shades of gray (because I'm color-blind), and Yoko Ono would never have met John Lennon. But alas, it's an imperfect world.

Sorry.
Yeah but we'd be stuck with plain lemon filling instead of lemon jelly filling in our donuts.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Sad news Dag. Best to you and your family and especially your sis.