1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OK, I like Brandon Lloyd a lot more now

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Angry Ram, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/brandon-lloyd-helps-rams-avoid-blackout/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -blackout/</a>
    Good stuff.

2. iBruce Well-Known Member

Yeah, I love seeing players do this type of stuff with their off days. Hope this guy sticks around for a while.

3. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Agreed, good stuff.

4. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

Good to see him getting involved in the community. Hopefully he will build strong ties to the area and will have interest in resigning with the Rams.

Saw some pictures of his trip to hand out tickets. One of the soldiers in the picture had a Raiders hoodie on. Com' On Man..... :slap!:

5. brokeu91 Well-Known Member

He has not been the problem child/lockerroom cancer that he has been labeled. Sometimes you wonder if those things are really true, or maybe that he turned his attitude around. I'm not sure, but I DO know that I want him back here next season.

6. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

My issue w/ the Lloyd trade was I wasn't as stoked as others, I mean this was a guy that went to SF, Washington, Chicago, and Denver before having one good year and all of a sudden is a legit #1 WR? I am glad they traded nothing more than a 5th round pick, and it does look like he's proving to be a really good WR.

7. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

When Lloyd is on the field its obvious just how inadequate our current stable of outside WRs are, IMO. You can just see the skill gap is.

It was a good trade. He'll want a sizable K at seasons end, it'll be interesting to see if the FO will pony up. Lloyd, Floyd, Salas and Amendola would be a nice 4 WR set.

I like the ring of that too. "Lloyd and Floyd"