OK forget the preseason bullshit, clean slate gents!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I have the 2014 'St. Louis Rams: 120 Minute' highlights saved on my DVR that I rewatched recently. And I realize its so easy to judge or freak out about the reason because of a few changes or vanilla play but I saw some good shit on that tape last year. heres what I was thinking while watching it.

- Kenny Britt is a deep threat target who even achieved with multiple backup QBs
and is underrated on this team and Quick if healthy will compete as his equal.
- They beat many of the playoff teams of last season
- Tavon is STILL a total game changer in multiple facets of the game, and I've seen improvement
-Bailey will catch ANYTHING
- the defense when in sync is a terrifying opponent even to the best offenses in the league.
- special teams may be the best in the league. Hekker and company are a dual threat.
- what IF the defense picked up where it left off in the second half of the year?
- what if Ogletree and McDonald and McLeod and Jenkins can always be consistent?
- the Oline still sucked last season maybe we'll survive this year with them but with better offensive weapons.
- 2 words, Mason..Gurley

just a few thoughts of optimism..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cRMHtjO.jpg