ok enough negativity for me, on to wk 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

drpugilist

ive aired my comments and opinions this morning and feel a little better. im ready to move on to wk 2 and have not given up on the season! i'll wait to hear abt hills status this week and begin to get hyped up again for this sunday. i dont think there is anything wrong with negativity short term but we shouldnt let it carry over too long. have a great week everyone and go rams!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I expect to see G Rob get the start. Not because he earned it - in fact, his first snap against Minnesota was awful - but 'our best 5' looked like dookie, so lets try our most talented 5. The interior O Line will have their hands full with McCoy.

Keenum will probably dress - but unless he is some kind of savant who can learn an entire offense in 2-3 weeks - I don't think they start him until game 4. I think its back to Hill.

Stacy and Cunningham split carries again - but this is not an easy defense to run on at all.

I'm most excited to see how the team responds. Will they have some fire? Will they be able to control it?

drpugilist

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expect to see G Rob get the start. Not because he earned it - in fact, his first snap against Minnesota was awful - but 'our best 5' looked like dookie, so lets try our most talented 5. The interior O Line will have their hands full with McCoy.

Keenum will probably dress - but unless he is some kind of savant who can learn an entire offense in 2-3 weeks - I don't think they start him until game 4. I think its back to Hill.

Stacy and Cunningham split carries again - but this is not an easy defense to run on at all.

I'm most excited to see how the team responds. Will they have some fire? Will they be able to control it?

im ready to rally around whoever the qb is! hopefully hill is ready to go and they stick with him (my preference). i honestly think he is the best option currently. we have wrs that can make plays, i just dont understand why we dont give them more opportunities to make them! i agree that our run game could struggle a little this wk. and like you said, hopefully they come out with a little fire (and discipline) this week and i hope that fisher got in their ass yesterday!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

The good thing now is that we have film on them and can see how a Panthers team with Derek "Nuke Laloosh" Anderson and a WR corps that is less talented than ours was able to put up 20 points on them. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it probably had something to do with good OL play.

Their offense doesn't have the weaponry that the Vikings do either.