Oh shit.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
646FDD95-F094-440E-8FB5-6739FD8BD706.jpeg
one more beer they said.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We just got to my parent's about an hour ago. I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man! I'm so happy/envious of you guys! Have so much fun for me and everyone who can't go!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
.y

yes husker is in town

Laugh’s a plenty

Love my ram bro’s
Yeah - sure wish I could be there with you guys. I know there will be some memorable times that I'm going to miss. Tip one back for me. Cheers.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I've seen these 2 close down bars.

They don't kid around.

Last edited:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Just make sure to leave a little of your liver for the celebration party.o_O

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Cheers boys!

I hope you guys have a great time. Are all of you (@Selassie I ) going to be at the game tomorrow?

We’ll keep an eye out. What jerseys will you be wearing?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cheers boys!

I hope you guys have a great time. Are all of you (@Selassie I ) going to be at the game tomorrow?

We’ll keep an eye out. What jerseys will you be wearing?

Yes

Not sure what jerseys they're wearing... but I'll be in my ED2105 Throwback and @Ramrasta will be in his Mr Youngblood Throwback. I have no idea what Ram jersey my wife is wearing though.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If I went out in public to watch this game someone would need to bail me out of jail in the morning. I can only watch this in the confines of my home with family my friends refuse to come over and watch it with me, they all know better.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
If I went out in public to watch this game someone would need to bail me out of jail in the morning. I can only watch this in the confines of my home with family my friends refuse to come over and watch it with me, they all know better.
I'm the same way buddy, except for the family, they usually stay away too.
I'm just hoping for a 50-0 halftime so I can enjoy myself the rest of the game

Last edited: