Oh My Trent Williams Is Back In The News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He alleges abusive profanity towards him from a ref.

NOW THIS GUY could be another Cogs. and it will be interesting to see how this plays out ,I'm inclined to consider his past as others did about Cogs. and I will forever love him whacking Sherman, but I saw him making the claim and IMO if there was an exchange intuitively I sorta think it was said in lieu of flagging him for unsportsmanlike conduct.
I could be wrong

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand the Cogs comparison. Outside of punching Sherman, Williams has been a model citizen.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are we talking about the same guy?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well, none of us will ever really know everything that gets said on a football field. I don't know if Trent is a good seed or a bad one but USUALLY refs don't go out of their way to say something to a player unless that player did something to deserve it.
I have no proof either way but I doubt Trent is 100% innocent..

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Punched Sherman suspended for drugs missed Pro Bowl because he had a knife wound from a fight in Honolulu, if that's a "model citizen , this IS the National Felons League

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Update ,seems the ref has a history as well ,shoulda stuck with the replacements ?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like him, I loved when he punked out Sherman.