Oh Good Grief

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Brady discussed the ongoing drama Monday morning on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan Morning Show,” and he’s just ready to move on at this point.
“It’s all speculation,” Brady said on WEEI. “I’ve tried to wrap my head around it, too. I’ve done that and I’m trying to move past that, because I continue to try to rehash things. I personalized a lot of things and thought this was all about me, and my feelings got hurt.”
man-crying-b_1_-357x315.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Brady discussed the ongoing drama Monday morning on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan Morning Show,” and he’s just ready to move on at this point.
“It’s all speculation,” Brady said on WEEI. “I’ve tried to wrap my head around it, too. I’ve done that and I’m trying to move past that, because I continue to try to rehash things. I personalized a lot of things and thought this was all about me, and my feelings got hurt.”
man-crying-b_1_-357x315.jpg

Oh my gosh.
The guy's pathological.

Alan

Legend
I don't know, I think his EXTREME ability to get in tough with his feelings goes over well with Gisele. :snicker:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
upload_2015-1-26_13-2-43.jpeg

"I don't always cry, but when I do, I ... who the hell am I kidding... I always cry."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One again I just want to post I hate the Patriots so very, very much!

The good news? For the second year in a row, the Cowboys are the second-most liked NFL team. Also, the New England Patriots closed the gap on Dallas considerably for most-hated team. Last year, 41 percent listed the Cowboys as their least-favorite team.

The Pats are the No. 2 most-hated team with 13 percent of voters indicating their dislike for Bill Belichick and company.

'Deflategate' has taken a toll on America's perception of the Pats.

Forty-one percent of those polled believe the Patriots cheated in the AFC Championship Game against the Indianapolis Colts. Twenty-seven percent believe New England did not cheat.

The Green Bay Packers replaced the Denver Broncos as the most popular team.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ca-s-most-hated-team---the-dallas-cowboys.ece