Ogletree traded to Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Only jersey I have is Warner.

I have a host of jersey's I WANT, but can't afford and want to wait for the uni change.

AD, Gurley, Tom Mack (duh), Deacon Jones, Nolan Cromwell and Jack Youngblood.

Gonna take me a few years to get those, but I'm patient that way.
I've been hesitant on Gurley too due to the uni change, but I need something to wear next season.

Faulk is on my list too. And then maybe a Deacon or Youngblood throwback.

I agree, these jerseys are too expensive. Can't have 'em all, I guess.

nighttrain

Legend
What was the most glaring and consistent weakness of the 2017 Rams? I say run defense.

Therefore, bye bye Quinn, bye bye Tree!

After locking down the two new stud corners, Rams D are just one stud inside backer from total defensive dominance.

Go get that stud Les!
and that nose tackle

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Snead acting like Mad Martz: Attack, attack, attack.
Can’t wait to see who is the #2 CB. Hope they invest money there.

Going into this offseason, my biggest concerns for the Rams were CB 1 and CB 2.

So concerned we’d have a mediocre FA at CB 1 and arookie at CB 2.

Yes, we had two give up two talented but overpriced LBs in Ogletree and Quinn.

But in return we’ve got two of the best CBs in the NFL.

Can’t wait to see Peters and Talib locking it down during the playoffs next January.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
No I'm not and since your the only person that actually took time out of his day to go on this board to write about something so trivial/petty then I would have to assume your bored but I will take it under advisement for people with that struggle reading without proper punctuation. There you go hope you feel better.

Your rambling post was hard to make sense of and I quit reading half way through it... just say'in.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If the Packers can forgive Favre for going and playing with the Vikings...

We should be able to forgive Bruce. Not saying it's easy, but Bruce is gonna be a RAM when he goes into the Hall...

Believe me... those cheese heads have never, and will never, forgiven Favre.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I’m not upset about losing him. He has always underperformed in my eyes. He was always decent enough. A lot like JL. I’m worried that we don’t have anything in place now. I’ll settle down after draft and FA. I liked what I saw out of our rookies at times last year.

In son of bum I trust. He will find the players we need and it seems McVay and Snead will hear him.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cmonnnnn Avery Williamson. Him and Barron would be great next to each other. That’s if Barron stays.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not surprised....and I liked Alec too....but the 19th overall defense....and....for those that care....Alec's injured arm did effect his tackling...but no excuses....
New blood....

You guys are really gonna love these rookie LB's....I'm just worried about who's calling the plays???
too small to play LB-itis....LOL

Bryce Hager will be calling the plays (lol)

They are looking at a cost efficient LB in FA I’m guessing as well. McVay likes mentoring.

I’m not going to underscore what Joe Barry means to The Rams. He has a freaking great relationship with Goff. They go after each other all the time.He runs a lot of offense vs defense drills.So him running the drills at the combine & personally scouting up close to this group helped turn the page on Alex Ogletree.

I will say this about Samson Ebukham.He missed a lot of training camp , but by the end of the year he was seeing a lot of the grass.
Thompson & Littleton will add competition moving forward,& I SAYING Connor Barwin is still a Ram as well as John Sullivan.Both those guys were core leaders.(imo) I also like the core youth at center.

If Snead (McVay)doesn’t address the Tackle spot this off season , it will be surprising. I like watching that group during trading camp. The Kromer know what’s going on though.(trust)

Waldron also was at combine running TE drills.He knows this group.The Rams will draft a TE.

Hemingway coming off injury.
Carrier was a quick fix
Mundt Is a project
??Henry Krieger Cable from Iowa

My question about Nickell Robey ? Now that SamShield was signed is there a chance The Rams get a comp pick for him? If not what is his cost to bring back ? The Rams have a stable of DB’s .

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Can we move on from the grammar arguments, please?

30451e3b-b522-41ae-9656-82bceffc5dc2_text_hi.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Believe me... those cheese heads have never, and will never, forgiven Favre.

Well, enough did that they cheered as they put him on the ring of honor...

But I get what you mean. Bruce in those vomit colors was hard on eyes...and heart.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I’m not going to underscore what Joe Barry means to The Rams. He has a freaking great relationship with Goff. They go after each other all the time.He runs a lot of offense vs defense drills.So him running the drills at the combine & personally scouting up close to this group helped turn the page on Alex Ogletree.
You mean, great relationship with McVay???
There were some great looking LB's at the combine....(y)
I will say this about Samson Ebukham.He missed a lot of training camp , but by the end of the year he was seeing a lot of the grass.
Thompson & Littleton will add competition moving forward,& I SAYING Connor Barwin is still a Ram as well as John Sullivan.Both those guys were core leaders.(imo) I also like the core youth at center.
Liked Samson....liked Thompson.....Littleton I need to see more....seemed much like Ogletree and Barron....can't get off blocks....

I actually like Hagar....

Barwin is probably done....

Sullivan, IMO, is a must sign.....
If Snead (McVay)doesn’t address the Tackle spot this off season , it will be surprising. I like watching that group during trading camp. The Kromer know what’s going on though.(trust)
Would be a shocker due to Whitworth's age....and the way the right side performed at times....but you never know. I wonder will the draft be deeper next year at OT???
Waldron also was at combine running TE drills.He knows this group.The Rams will draft a TE.
This I totally disagree with...unless it's a 6th rounder.
My question about Nickell Robey ? Now that Sam Shield was signed is there a chance The Rams get a comp pick for him? If not what is his cost to bring back ? The Rams have a stable of DB’s .
Not a chance....probably try to find a slot corner that's an UDFA. Or use Hill or Peterson.(y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think NRC is coming back.

I think Webster is done.

I could be totally off.

I mean, we could always get Patrick Peterson for a 6th this year and a 4th next year...right???

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You mean, great relationship with McVay???
There were some great looking LB's at the combine....(y)

Liked Samson....liked Thompson.....Littleton I need to see more....seemed much like Ogletree and Barron....can't get off blocks....

I actually like Hagar....

Barwin is probably done....

Sullivan, IMO, is a must sign.....

Would be a shocker due to Whitworth's age....and the way the right side performed at times....but you never know. I wonder will the draft be deeper next year at OT???

This I totally disagree with...unless it's a 6th rounder.
Not a chance....probably try to find a slot corner that's an UDFA. Or use Hill or Peterson.(y)

—Barwin was on The Rams site for his charity work. He is well respect by Wade from his Houston days. —I was on board at first of him walking , but he is a class act & a veteran leader.Means to much to The Rams organization. IMO

The Draft next year ? Again imo is to late to address. Plus as you said the right side wasn’t a strength. They need to sign at least one of them though through 2018.

On TE position, agree by a late rd pick.

NRC ? Does shields play the same position , or is he a straight cover CB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I think Webster is done.

I could be totally off.

I mean, we could always get Patrick Peterson for a 6th this year and a 4th next year...right???

I’d say NRC played real well last season. I just wonder what his value is in the open market. If Joyner was franchised.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I think Webster is done.

I could be totally off.

I agree Webster is done here as a starting corner & most likely as a Ram.

I was under the impression that NR-C desires to be a starter on the outside. I had read that several times last season after we signed him. In truth NR-C proved in 2017 that he could be a starting outside corner IMO I liked his overall performance better than Trumaine's. No Ram fan in their right mind would have any issues with the Rams resigning him.

Since the Rams soaked up 3 of the available very good starting corners on the market (all three have been to the pro bowls & played in championship games) NR-C offers some other CB deprived teams a good starting corner & get starters contract $$$ thus removing him from being affordable as a Nickle here. That how I view it @ this moment. NR-C will sign elsewhere.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
NRC ? Does shields play the same position , or is he a straight cover CB.
Shield's is mostly slot now....he's coming off a year where he missed every game? due to a concussion....so...

—Barwin was on The Rams site for his charity work. He is well respect by Wade from his Houston days. —I was on board at first of him walking , but he is a class act & a veteran leader.Means to much to The Rams organization. IMO
I like guys that do great work in the community....
But has no barring on whether he stays or goes....otherwise, Chris Long should still be here.

Don't see his real value..unless cost is minimal.

The Draft next year ? Again imo is to late to address. Plus as you said the right side wasn’t a strength. They need to sign at least one of them though through 2018.
I totally agree....I'd like to actually grab Connor Williams....or someone....maybe trade back into the 2nd round....it is too late to draft OL's in 2019....but what are we gonna do? Need some D-linemen and linebackers....I'd expect them to be drafted...maybe one ILB FA...that knows Wade's defense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shield's is mostly slot now....he's coming off a year where he missed every game? due to a concussion....so...

I like guys that do great work in the community....
But has no barring on whether he stays or goes....otherwise, Chris Long should still be here.

Don't see his real value..unless cost is minimal.

I totally agree....I'd like to actually grab Connor Williams....or someone....maybe trade back into the 2nd round....it is too late to draft OL's in 2019....but what are we gonna do? Need some D-linemen and linebackers....I'd expect them to be drafted...maybe one ILB FA...that knows Wade's defense.

It will be interesting about FA signings this offseason. That will totally dictate where The Rams will go in the draft.

— anyone that does not know . Les Snead drafts Best Player Available by position of need.

I think the NT will be found in FA ? That is a total guess though. The LBer from Da Bears looks like a possibility.