Ogletree traded to Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Does this make it official? 2018 will be about building Wades D. Did not see this coming and the return is not what I would expect, but it does help the cap situation for the near future.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I liked Alec and the player he had potential to be, but I'll say that I won't miss being consistently frustrated with his inconsistent technique.

Name
Hannibal Ram
Holy Shitballs!!! So much for a minor upgrade of the defense. This is a going to be a complete overhaul. Hope they can get it all done this off-season!!!

HellRam

Starter
It sucks to lose a player like Tree. But our current and now former LB's were never a good fit for Wade's D. Honestly I'm not too shocked.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This has been a pretty busy FA period for the Rams and its not even official for another week.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I don't understand this. Why sign him if you'e gonna trade him?

well having him locked up long term only helps his trade value, but Id imagine trading him this offseason wasnt necessarily the plan when they gave him the extension. speaking of which kinda feel bad for him signing it and then getting traded so soon. really missed out on FA big time

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yikes, I hope this doesn't fuck up the locker room atmosphere based on TruJo, Gurley, and Cooper's responses.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
There are two (I think) Denver linebackers who are UDFAs, so maybe he wants to swap out Tree for one of them. Maybe him and Barron for both of them. I dunno.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand this. Why sign him if you'e gonna trade him?
Trade chip .got a fourth and a sixth and the experiment didn't work out .this is almost too many changes though. Can defenses in transition be contenders? Our offense managed to do it at least

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow, I was actually thinking earlier today that maybe they get rid of Barron and Ogletree. And now the one we assumed would stay is gone. This is an insane offseason!