Ogletree firing up the troops pre-game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He's grown a lot since being made the MLB and took to being a very passionate leader. Love it!!!

jjab360

Legend
Tree has came a LONG way since being that shy rookie that followed JL around and pretty much kept to himself.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I thought there would be a longer adjustment period being the man in the middle, but damn he's showing he can do it. With a little more time, he can be a Patrick Willis type.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought there would be a longer adjustment period being the man in the middle, but damn he's showing he can do it. With a little more time, he can be a Patrick Willis type.

I bet Singletary's guidance really helped him grow.

I admit that I wanted the Rams to take the trade with Minnesota. They could have picked up Larry Warford and a few other players, but I am not against their decision anymore.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tree has been beasting this year. Love this guys game AND passion!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i for one was a little bit wary of of Trees move to MLB purely because the leadership and cerebral side of playing that position plus i thought we would lose something on the outside

but Kid is proving me wrong and i love it

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Remember seeing him during his rookie year with that bad habit of biting the play action hard. Now he's the general of the Rams defense and providing gap discipline with authority.