Ogletree designated to Returnable IR/Dunbar cut/DT Worthington promoted

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I like the move. I'm a fan of LTP too but the Rams put their trust in the DL to stop the run -- more than ever now with the LB situation -- and the bigger body is a good piece to have in reserve just in case the run D gets iffy. Fairley is also coming on at the right time I hope -- seemed to me like that celebration after Fairley's fumble recovery had a bit extra to it, like all the guys have been rooting for something to go his way and for him to find his fit in this D.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Worthington is a big boy - had a real wow factor even standing near the other D lineman.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Good. That means Tree will get a tune up the last 2 games of the season to help us on our playoff run :sneaky:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I do!! and I was sorry to see him go!! Glad he's back!!:D
Yes he did have a very good pre season for us in 2013.

Issue is Rivers is has classic tweener size. He is smaller than both our our LB'ers JL & Ayers @ being a littl under 6-2 & around 250 pounds. It was thought he would be an ideal 34 OSLB'er in other NFL teams. Rivers plays 4-3 DE much better than a 3-4 OSLB'er. His game is going forward from the edge.

I like this pick up if those injured knee's of our starting DE's (Long/Quinn) go south.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Clearly, this Ogletree decision bodes well for us.

It means that Fisher believes that Ogletree will be back to contribute.

And more importantly, I think it means that Fisher is laying plans for playoff participation.

It no longer seems like the impossible dream, does it fellas?

Hot damn!