Offseason Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Is anyone else just losing their fucking minds right now?? There's absolutely no good news or really any news on the Rams currently and there's so much we're dying to hear about how to patch all these little holes after these last couple seasons ending in 'next year will be the one' speeches , or any news of a new OC, we also have to deal with a Seattle v NE Super Bowl, find out the Patriots cheated and we haven't heard anything close to an outcome or deadline after this unbelievable Deflategate fiasco. And lastly I myself am pessimistic that pussy Goodell will do much of anything. This blows. The Draft and free agency can't get here soon enough!

Feel free to vent your biggest complaints, annoyance, or even biggest offseason move your dying can't happen soon enough to stop stressing about.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Agreed. 2 of my least favorite teams in the NFL are playing for the SB, so I lose either way.

We have more questions than answers right now when it comes to offense (OC, QB, OL).

The highlights since week 17 have been:

1. Cards getting shit on in the playoffs (fuck you Bruce Arians)
2. Cards losing Bowles (thank god). And niners losing Harbaugh, Fangio, and Roman.
3. Pace & Warner named HOF finalists
4. Quinn & Donald to Pro Bowl

I'm hoping for Chud, Britt, and by some miracle getting Mariota or Winston. That would be my dream offseason. Oh and of course some guys on the OL.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'd say the downfall of the Whiners coaching staff has made for a good start to the off season.

Definitely jones'ing to see who are OC and starting QB will be.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
This is the first time I have had zero interest in the SB. The Pro Bowl has been turned into such a joke I didn't watch a single second of any of it this year. I'm quickly losing my taste for the NFL.

The Rams have been my only hobby since they moved to the Lou. I find myself coming to forums less and less. I come back hoping there is something that happens to get my interest and passion back but it's actually just the opposite happening.

I'm sure I will be at the home opener again, pissed at the attendance and praying not to be pissed at the performance again. I guess time will tell if I can get some excitement back before FA and the draft. With the stupid rules every year and the shity officiating affecting games, its really starting to turn into the No Fun League for me. Rant over

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Oh, and Wussell "4 picks" Wilson is going to get the biggest QB contract ever. Say goodbye to your other players seattle, it's over now.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Staying up for this bizarre snowstorm we're having here in new england and I can't help but pray this thread stays minimal thru the next few days, meaning we hired Chud haha!! If we don't land this guy, this thread is gonna blow and you bet your ass I'll be in here bitching too we didn't land him.

POSITIVE VIBES, PEOPLE!!!

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I hear you Horns.
Let the word go forth from this time and place that Russell Wilson, and for that matter Aaron Rodgers are not "elite" QB's. That last pick Wilson threw when his team needed something should have sank the birds. Never underestimate the ability of the Packers to snag defeat from the jaws of victory though. I think if Matt Ryan had a defense, he would be in the discussion of the most over-rated choke artists in the NFL. For some reason ESPN loves those guys. It has to be for fantasy value.

The way those corporate sled dogs at "The Network" have been jawing, I would have thought that both Rogers and the Little person threw for 5 touchdowns, and the only thing that determined the winner was that the clock expired. Please! Both of those guys did everything that they could too send their teams home. The thing is Aaron succeeded. Austin Davis is "elite" if those guys are.

I don't know if anyone has ever played as bad as Wilson did in a playoff game. The fact that some of those balloons he was throwing were caught by his guy is nothing short of a miracle. That 2 point conversion looked like it was drawn up by the JV Coach. Wilson is a sham. Lynch on the other hand is a monster! Love him or hate him you have to respect a player like that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh look, a vent thread. Cool. Here's my vent...

ENOUGH ALREADY with all the Patriots threads! We don't need 12 different threads on the same subject. Read the front page first. Use the search function. Post in an existing thread.
Please...with sugar on top. Just stop. Thanks.
200.gif

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It sprinkled here in so cal today and stole the headlines.
The storm predicted for the East Coast is a big one.

Prayers.

Alan

Legend
Well, it's a little after 4 AM and we still have power so Southern New Hampshire seems to have made it through the storm without some major catastrophe happening. Things aren't looking so bad right now.

Knock on wood. :unsure:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sprinkled here in so cal today and stole the headlines.
The storm predicted for the East Coast is a big one.

Prayers.
a sprinkle in so cal lol. you suck. someone buy me a one way ticket to Cali

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well one good thing is that at least with Dallas out of the playoffs our governor could focus his attention on the "blizzard" here in NJ
Still waiting for it though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am effin fed up with the STL press havin their panties in a bunch and boycotting team news. It' BS.

Gimme some damn news on Chud ffs. That is an enormous indicator of how next season is gonna go and we cannot even get an inkling of when the interview is scheduled??

WTF. This is sorry.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
i just want to know the Rams will be in St. Louis for at least the next decade.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I am effin fed up with the STL press havin their panties in a bunch and boycotting team news. It' BS.

Gimme some damn news on Chud ffs. That is an enormous indicator of how next season is gonna go and we cannot even get an inkling of when the interview is scheduled??

WTF. This is sorry.
Guess some of them see it as the handwriting is on the wall and their job will be going away next year! Would look better if they showed enthusiasm for their job instead of apathy!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Mother F***** I was really wanting Chud as the OC but that is shot to shit now! Looks like were stuck with Hackett.... God help us.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look, a vent thread. Cool. Here's my vent...

ENOUGH ALREADY with all the Patriots threads! We don't need 12 different threads on the same subject. Read the front page first. Use the search function. Post in an existing thread.
Please...with sugar on top. Just stop. Thanks.
200.gif
+1,000!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm so angry about Chud right now that it makes me want to start a Patriots thread.