Offseason Priorities For The Nfc And The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

[parsehtml]
<iframe src="http://vplayer.nbcsports.com/p/BxmELC/nbc_embedshare/select/MCjiKLQtr1qN?t=0" width="620" height="382" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>[/parsehtml]

Alan

Legend
We're going to trade down! That's it for the commentary on the Rams? That video blows. Typical of the NFL network and ESPN.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We're going to trade down! That's it for the commentary on the Rams? That video blows. Typical of the NFL network and ESPN.

Lol..

You know what pisses me off even more? EVERY damn year it seems like networks cut to a commercial when the Rams are on the clock. They make their selection during the break, and all we get is a 1 minute segment.

Alan

Legend
Lol..

You know what pisses me off even more? EVERY damn year it seems like networks cut to a commercial when the Rams are on the clock. They make their selection during the break, and all we get is a 1 minute segment.

Thank god most of them don't know their assholes from their elbows and we're not really missing out on anything. Otherwise I'd really be pissed. :D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He didnt even answer the question. They get paid big money to analyze football and they know less about our team then we do. That blows...