Offseason needs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
X said:
SaneRamsFan said:
I hate to say anything nice about them but the 49ers drafted Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati in 2010 1st round and now have one of if not the best run blocking lines in the league. I think that would suit Fishers style. I hate the thought of not taking BPA when its your turn to pick-but need has to be considered in this case.
Yeah, good point. That was their area of great need too. Worked out okay for them.
Douchebags.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-B.php

I found this this morning. Read what he says about Matthews compared to Joekel. I Like. Lets not be naieve-SJ39 is on his way out, one more year max if that. Draft these two run blockers than you can be successful with most any NFL quality runningback. Plug and play two back system. Now you can rush for that 3rd and 1-3. To me that's how you consistently protect your qb. You actually fool them with the play action. You move the chains. You win the possesion game. You win the field position game. Now your defense can play rested. It's win win. Draft a safety or two, OLB, in the 2,3 round. I can see this defense being dominate with upgrade at safety. But we need to actually start winning the games in the first three qtrs in order to put opposing offenses in more predictable passing situations. This is what I see Fisher doing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SaneRamsFan said:
X said:
SaneRamsFan said:
I hate to say anything nice about them but the 49ers drafted Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati in 2010 1st round and now have one of if not the best run blocking lines in the league. I think that would suit Fishers style. I hate the thought of not taking BPA when its your turn to pick-but need has to be considered in this case.
Yeah, good point. That was their area of great need too. Worked out okay for them.
Douchebags.

I found this this morning. Read what he says about Matthews compared to Joekel. I Like. Lets not be naieve-SJ39 is on his way out, one more year max if that. Draft these two run blockers than you can be successful with most any NFL quality runningback. Plug and play two back system. Now you can rush for that 3rd and 1-3. To me that's how you consistently protect your qb. You actually fool them with the play action. You move the chains. You win the possesion game. You win the field position game. Now your defense can play rested. It's win win. Draft a safety or two, OLB, in the 2,3 round. I can see this defense being dominate with upgrade at safety. But we need to actually start winning the games in the first three qtrs in order to put opposing offenses in more predictable passing situations. This is what I see Fisher doing.
That's pretty flattering.

I wouldn't be averse to getting a couple of stout blue chip linemen at all. But at the same time, I'd like to see a few more playmakers. Guys who can take a ball from close to the LOS and disappear with it into the endzone. I think we're close on defense. Real close. All we need is a badass safety and a thumper at OLB. Both need to have psychological problems. Maybe even bipolar. Just violent, violent individuals.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
X said:
SaneRamsFan said:
X said:
SaneRamsFan said:
Douchebags.

That's pretty flattering.

I wouldn't be averse to getting a couple of stout blue chip linemen at all. But at the same time, I'd like to see a few more playmakers. Guys who can take a ball from close to the LOS and disappear with it into the endzone. I think we're close on defense. Real close. All we need is a badass safety and a thumper at OLB. Both need to have psychological problems. Maybe even bipolar. Just violent, violent individuals.

Does Romanowski have children?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
SaneRamsFan said:
X-I think Corderrelle Patterson is the guy for you.

I think you're right. But can he be had in the 3rd round? We need OT (Matthews?), OG (Warmack?) in the 1st and a S (Vacarro/Rambo?) in the 2nd.

IMO, of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd take Rambo on name alone.

I'd buy that jersey even if he was on the practice squad.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:

Agreed. The kid was born to be a Ram.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
SaneRamsFan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PczX7Ej1b34[/youtube]

Heres your boy

Nice job of editing there Sane! That's what I want in a S, not afraid to lay the wood and able to to up and get the ball.

How serious was that injury though? Will it be a concern come draft time?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Only concern come draft time is off-field. Think Jenkins. Suspended first four games breaking team rules drug related. First round talent slips to 2-3

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
SaneRamsFan said:
Only concern come draft time is off-field. Think Jenkins. Suspended first four games breaking team rules drug related. First round talent slips to 2-3

If he's there in the 3rd I would have the pick in before they could say "The St. Louis Rams are on the clock".

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
X- I know you love defense-if Sheldon Richardson was there would you? The safeties always look pretty good when the qb is running for his life.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Glad I'm not the only one