Officiating/Respect?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
It is probably just my imagination but is seems like the Rams get more than their share of questionable calls by the NFL Officials (But, I am guessing that fans from all the teams feel the same way!). But, if this is just more than my imagination do you think that could change as the NFL and especially the NFL Officials gain more respect in the Rams (Which, if the Rams keep playing like they did today I think that will begin very, very soon!)? There again, it is probably my imagination but it just seems like some teams (Patriots???) get more calls go their way than other teams (Rams!)!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
that block Edleman had at the end to spring Gronk for the TD looked a lot like what Kendricks did.. no flag though and Colinsworth almost C'd his P's over it :jerkoff:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Honestly paceram, the NFL ticket has allowed me to realize that poor officiating is an epidemic. And we all know it's not your imagination regarding the Pats. (MF'ers) There's at least a couple of calls in every game I watch that seem sketchy. They really need to better implement instant replay for PI and Personal Foul penalties. And for Christ sake, stop blowing plays dead on fumbles!!!!!!!!

I feel like the last few games haven't been as bad as the first 7 - Maybe Fisher is getting through to someone upstairs finally. I'm not sure if the shitty calls were what cost us the niner game, but we definitely got hosed in Dallas.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I cant count how many holds on Quinn I saw. the Olineman's arm wrapped around Quinns neck. think it was called once thankfully. also saw a couple linemen blatantly falling ontop our guys which a Rams linman got panelized for last game.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This is the same complaint in every city. Everyone complains about the officials. If you watch a bunch of other games you realize the officiating sucks everywhere. Its really not exclusive to the Rams lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are still getting Bad calls in each game, including to-nights, But at least their not costing us wins!